• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Shippuden Fanclub

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
  • I know there's already a Naruto fanclub, But It's not just Naruto!
    Bleach, Fruits Basket,Death Note,Fullmetal Panic!,Tsubasa chronicle,DNAngel,D.Grey-Man,Loveless,Comic Party Revolution, and Eureka 7.

So if you know 'em feel free to talk about it, post pictures, or give out your opinion on the latest episodes/chapters. Have fun kay?

NEW MEMBERS-
    Koricho
    Zasz
    Torihina
    (Will be joining later)
    Rokira
    Chimiko

I'll just put you in classes based on your total post count. It's easier that way.

Kazekage-
    uh... Me?

Jounins(500 posts)-

Chunins(300 posts)-
    2)Zasz

Genins-(60 posts)

Students(30 Posts)-
    1)Koricho
    3)Torihina

Last edited:

Koricho

[insert something cool]
    Years
  • Lol! Well I only know a few of those animes... Say, do us both a favor and let anyone join? We all now you don't have many friends!

I'm So mean to you! lol! change your post already!

Last edited by a moderator:

Koricho

[insert something cool]
    Years
  • (Why? What's wrong with double posting? I'll get in trouble?)
    Well I would post a funny comic to cheer you up, but I can't until I do 15 posts... how lame!

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Yeah, but Iv'e already read way past that part in the manga. It's so much easier to just read it than wait two weeks to watch a new episode. Your still wating to see what happens in the Gaara Arc, but I've just passed the chapter where a sensei dies.

Koricho

[insert something cool]
    Years
  • oh. Well I don't care about Asuma either... But Shikamaru was crying? It always seemed like he was to lazy to cry! LOL!

Asuma-...
    Shika- I would cry sensei... but it's just to troublesome!
    Asuma- son of a...

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • A triple(TRIPLE!)post?! What Is wrong with you?! Are you trying to get in trouble?

You can't do it because it's part of the rules! No one wants you to talk non stop in a bagillion different posts! It takes up too much space!

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Yeah! Here's spme pics:
    I like Gaara's the most. Lol!

Naruto Shippuden Fanclub

Naruto Shippuden Fanclub

Back