• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Shippuden Fanclub

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
  • Yeah, I heard about it off Deviantart! Can you believe it?! Their saying that He could be... OBITO! Which is such a big possibilty! I mean... You never see his right eye, and Obito lost his... that and he's and Uchiha!

Kishimoto-san sure knows how to make a great lot twist...

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Can I join? Please...

By the way...I'm not a Sasuke-kun fangirl. He's not even my favorite character. o.o Tobi is! <3

I'm a 'sucka for Sasuke chibis, though. O.o

And I though Tobi was Madara Uchiha which is why he has Sharingan? But yeah it's a big possibility. Example Obito died in Grass Country (home of Zetsu) and maybe Zetsu found his body and revived/reconstructed him because we all know that Zetsu-san has a kind side.

Or possibly Obito = Yamato?

LOL:

https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57980495/

Sorry I had to link but I didn't want to blow this up so..Link. Btw click on the pic for full view.

Last edited:

Koricho

[insert something cool]
    Years
  • Nope! I know the truth! Tobi-san was only making a comparison of himself to Madara! He can't be Madara anyway cause he'd have to be like... 90 lol!

So he has to be either Obito, Madara with a special non-aging jutsus similiar to Tsundae's, or just a random guy that has one of Madara's eyes. SO CONFUSING!

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Lol. *glomps back*

^____^

Naruto Shippuden Fanclub

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Hahaha! That's the funniest Tobi-kun comic eva!

And Koricho...That's comic is so true!

Sasuke is always trying to be better than Itachi but always fails lol! Itachi has a water-nin so Sasuke gets one too... He so pathetic sometimes!
    And I love Suigetsu's expression! ^_^ "Yo..." LOL! It must be awkward being enemies with your dad Sui-san!

Back