• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto vs. InuYasha

Who would win this fight?

• Naruto

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • InuYasha

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    This is what I get for oversleeping <_>

Anyway, I vote for Inuyasha. Simply, Naruto has the nine-tailed demon fox within him, allowing Inuyasha to utilize the Wind Scar to eliminate Naruto with absolute efficiency.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I vote Inuyasha! He is really good at fighting and killing people.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Inuyasha all the way, man! Even if Naruto's got the nine tailed fox and everything. He couldn't even win if he did that multiplying thing, cuz Inuyasha'd just wind scar him, and one of them would probably be the real thing.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Sexy jitsu would work on miroku Inuyasha would care less....

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That would be a difficult one to decide (Good topic though).

On one hand, you have the Nine-Tail Demon that's inside Naruto. He could crush enemies with that.

On the other hand, you have a half-demon that uses a sword that gets uber bonuses when fighting other demons. Not to mention it unleashes a counter attack, where its power is directly proportionate to the power of the attack coming at him. So the more powerful the attack, the more powerful the Tetsusaiga gets.

If Naruto could disarm InuYasha (it's been done), then the fight would go in Naruto's favor. Otherwise, InuYasha would have a very good chance of winning.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Naruto. Inuyasha could use wind scar, but with Shadow clone, he'd likely hit the wrong Naruto. That and Substitution Jutsu's would disorent Inuyasha, and he could attack.
    He could do that while a Copy of Kagome in Sexy Jitsu form, for mamimum results.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yeah, if Naruto turned into Kagome... Couldn't he just tell InuYasha to 'Sit'? The fight'd be over right there... One 'Sit' command is all it would take.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I think only the real kagome would be able to do that. Maybe inuyasha would be thrown off by not being slammed into the dirt, and Thwack. Dead Inuyasha. A naked Kagome would basically insure Naruto's victory.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Also, the shadow clone justu wouldn't affect Inuyasha as only the actual Naruto would contain the nine-tailed demon fox, still allowing Inuyasha to see the demonic winds emanating from the real Naruto, thus putting a bullseye for the Wind Scar on the real thing.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    See the new Naruto (when he's 15) Whooaa. He is one strong guy. I think Naruto would win because if he gets enough clones, and Inuyasha does Wind Scar, it would give Naruto enough time to attack. So yea. Go Naruto.
    Kyuubi Naruto + Kage Bunshin No Jutsu + Rasengan = PWNAGE, but would probably kill Naruto. x.x

Back