• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto vs. InuYasha

Who would win this fight?

• Naruto

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • InuYasha

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Naruto all the way!!11 lol

He would CRUSH Inuyasha using his little Kyuubi powers (like in his fight aginst Sasuke) and he can always dodge the wind scras (didn't anybody ever think of that??) and use his Rasengan or something X3 XP

I sound like a n00b..lmao (its the love for Naruto that makes me sound like one XD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Outskate said:
    See the new Naruto (when he's 15) Whooaa. He is one strong guy. I think Naruto would win because if he gets enough clones, and Inuyasha does Wind Scar, it would give Naruto enough time to attack. So yea. Go Naruto.
    Kyuubi Naruto + Kage Bunshin No Jutsu + Rasengan = PWNAGE, but would probably kill Naruto. x.x
    Yep, Naruto from Naruto 2 would win easily. In those three years or training he really got a lot stronger and picked up some nice attacks.

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
    Seems very silly te be pitting a 12 year old child with a what?
    50 year old demon? against each other. But yet Inuyasha can't rival
    the speed of Ninja even with the advantage of a demon, If Naruto and
    Inuyasha were the same age, that demon would never lay a dent
    on Jounin Naruto, he'd be put to shame by a human which is quite pathetic..

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by Jordan
    Inuyasha all the way. Tch a pwerful demon against a ninja-wannabe twerp ? No contest.

*twitch* *cough*

Ninja. WANNABE TWERP?!!!!!!

Listen, Inuyasha is the real 'wannabe' here kid >.>

You say hes a demon. But hes not. Hes just HALF.

On the other hand, Naruto IS A NINJA.

If you actually watched naruto you would know, baka >___>

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
    Naruto. Inuyasha may be a demon, but Naruto is unique and use his skills in different ways. His Kage Bunshin No Jutsu, Rasengan, Sexy Jutsu, Kyubi Chakra, and his Gamabunta can help him.
    Plus there's the fact if Inuyasha took a direct hit from one of Naruto's 4000 Shadow Clone Rendan, he'd probably get knocked out.......
    Inuyasha MAY be a demon, but that means NOTHING. Plus an added fact:if the full moon occured, and Inuyasha reverted to his human form, Naruto would probably crush him.

Makoto

Years
    waoh, I never thought of that. one could turn a into a full moon, and the other narutos would kill him.....

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    I would have to say...Naruto.

Although sometimes a dork, Naruto can fight. Despite the fact that Inuyasha has much more strength, he lacks speed. He's going to have to be alot quicker to catch Naruto. Can't kill anything if you can see where they are, or where they're goin', eh?

Or maybe I just dislike Inuyasha and his repetitive personality. *shrug*

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Inuyasha all the way!Hes so strong,he can do anything,exept confese his in love with kagome!But thats someother topic!!And his howwi!!!^^(sorry about that)

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I vote for Inuyasha.. He's much stronger and better than Naruto..

Years
    Do you know why Inuyasha would win ? Since Naruto got a fox demon spirit sealed within him so technically he's part demon. And Inuyasha's all powerful " Backlash Wave " would completely anialate Naruto.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Am not sure but I think Naruto
    but i didnt said that Inuyasha would lose
    so i didnt voted ^_^

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    This is a tough decision............(Why didn't I think of piting them together!!!)
    Well............. there both half-demons........
    InuYasha would win because of his "Wind Scar" and "BackLash Wave" and if he's good enough to Kagome........ he could get Shikon Jewel Shards....... or he can call Miroku to do some Monk encantations or a "Wind Tunnel". (That would be his last resort)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Inuyasha would win, of course~! X3 I mean, he has the Tetsusaiga for one thing -that can pull off serious damage (especially his backlash wave :OOO). And even when Inuyasha is separated from his Tetsusaiga, he goes into full-throttle demon mode and just starts whoopin' some serious butt. >=3 Also...he's just so cute! XD

So there you have it, three totally awesome reasons on why Inuyasha would own Naruto in a fight. XD

~Kelsey

Back