• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nastiest thing thats ever happened to you..

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well,I hope this goes here.. Anyway what is the nastiest thing that's happened to you that you can remember? As for me,it was in the 6th grade when we were disecting frogs and I cut open its neck and juice squirted out from the neck into my mouth...It tasted nasteh! Anyway,you?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    One time one of my classmates threw up on my lap and I was motionless for like 5 seconds before I freaked out.

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
  • I once cut the top of my leg to the bone. You could even see the nerves and veines. It didn't bleed much though, but my bones where a pale white colour. It was only in a small area though, and I didn't get stitches because I wasn't on medicade and couldn't afford to go get them, so I just placed a band-aid over it, just like that. Even today there's a big round scar on my leg.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • once i broke my arm when i fall , i was like 8 , it doesnt feel bad until a stupid little boy punch me in it! the boy finish with no teeths XP

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Rukario Master said:
    I once cut the top of my leg to the bone. You could even see the nerves and veines. It didn't bleed much though, but my bones where a pale white colour. It was only in a small area though, and I didn't get stitches because I wasn't on medicade and couldn't afford to go get them, so I just placed a band-aid over it, just like that. Even today there's a big round scar on my leg.
    My lilttle brother cut me, and you can saw that but in the arm, i hate you little bro.

RaVen123456

prodigal son
    Years
  • well, the nastiest thing that happened to me is 'R' rated, so i can't say ;) but something nasty that happened to me was when i was at a chevelle concert some fat sweaty guy was smothering me and my girlfriend...we punched him a few times and threw him in the mosh pit...he left with a bloodied nose and a couple bruises :) i was happy lol

Lucid

Ty asked to lick me once, that was pretty darn nasty. XD

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Nastiest thing? Well, I must say the worst has got to be when I was getting out of my room and slipped and hit the back of my head with a ledge. I had a deep gash in the back of my head. And it bled plenty. I turned a white towel completely red. Not to mention the mess I left in the emergency room XD

SADM

Banned
    Years
  • My wisdom teeth remvoal was not pretty ,especially considering I am not a pleasent person by nature so here is an eqaution.

Blood and gauss in my mouth+refusal to take pain killers except during the operation+no coffee for a month=A state of Pissed off I have never been in my life.
    Not to mention I turned a whole 100 pack of gauvze pads blood soaking red.

Edit:No that is not it I forgot about my little run in with E-Coli/salmonella

I will not go into to much detail but it involved explosive diareaha every 30 min and puking about the same ratio.
    I was very dehyrated after that.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • This didn't happen to me. But one time in 1st grade, a kid through up the slide and three kids went down... And they were covered in puke!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Doent this go in OVP? Well for me, someone told nearly 3 whole classes who I liked.

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
  • a few months ago i was riding my bike really fast and collided into some person in the park and cut that little thing under your tounge and it hurt soo muchand also got a looong scrape on my arm

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • One time my friend picked me up and started running across the field in front of our gym (long story), and since the field was somewhat muddy that time of year, one of his feet got stuck in the mud, and I went flying...

Needless to say, I forget pretty much everything after that.

Back