• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

natural disasters

which natural disaster do you think is the most frightning for you

• Total voters

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Interesting... All of them sound terryfing enough, it's hard to choose one. Probably the most impressive one would be an erupting volcano, just watching the lava would be quite frightning.

But not like it was an easy choice. Tornadoes also seems really frightning, with all the stuff flying around. It could be a close second in my list.

But if I am realistic, of all the choices, earthquakes are the ones that could be common here, however, we never experienced anything too serious to say that it was scary.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    well as the title says natural disaster, you can talk about natural disasters like if you have been in one or more of these disasters you can talk about how scary they were and other things about the natural disasters

if other natural disasters is not in the vote poll just pm me and ill add to this list at the bottom

Droughts #___
    Mudslides #____
    Rockslides#_____
    Blizzards#______
    Avalanches# 1

Haha, I live in Ireland. The only thing that comes close to a natural disaster here is some heavy rainfall.

That said, I'm sure everything listed is horribly scary and they can't really be rated with all of them in mind because (although they are natural disasters) they are completely different. I'd be the most scared of a blizzard though, because everything would be horribly cold, you wouldn't be able to see where you were going and you'd probably end up dead if you didn't know what you were doing.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Natural disasters are boring for me. I dunno, maybe it's because I haven't been through one apart from my bedroom. I'd rather live through a massive alien invasion, now that's exciting. Hm, If I had to choose a natural disaster to die in though, I guess it would have to be a tornado. I've always had this dream to fly and it seems like the closest thing I'd ever get to it.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    A tsunami, imagine seeing a huge wall of water coming towards you, what can you do? Scream & run, but that's about it

Years
    An erupting volcano, without a doubt. It's nothing that I've experienced happen, nor have I lived nearby a volcano. It's just the one natural disaster that frightened me the most.

Back