• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NBA Thread

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm so happy that the Spurs lost, I just can't stand that team for some reason. The Lakers MUST win, even though I'm a Celtics fan. Kobe has to prove he is still incredible without Shaq (who sucks now).

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    That would-be foul by Fisher was poetic justice for Horry checking Nash last year and costing the Suns that series. Honestly, even if the Spurs had won that game though I don't think that they would have won the series. Just let it be, the Lakers were clearly the better team this year.

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    Boston and LA, just what I was hoping for.

Boston in 6, hopefully.

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
    Years
    Yep, Boston will probably win in 6 games. It will be an interesting matchup. Fact is, Jackson has never built a championship team, he always arrives to teams that have star players (MJ + Pippen, Shaq + Kobe) and then, he gets the rings.

falling up+
    Years
    Celtics 98
    Lakers 88

Not one to really watch the NBA (NCAA though...thats another story. UNC go heels!) but that was a good game until the 4th when boston took control. Really makes me want to watch the rest of the series, should be a tight one.

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
    BOSTON all the way you cant stop garnet allen n of course #34 celtics takin it in 5

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    Oh my Gosh, what a comeback. Celtics end the 3rd on a 21-3 run to come within 71-73 after being down by as much as 24. That was truly amazing.

Celtics - 97
    Lakers - 91

So, anybody ready to give Doc Rivers his ring?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    The Celtics deserved the ring. KG, Allen and Pierce deserve it after proving themselves to be among the best in the game, but couldn't get a ring because of the supporting cast.

Man what an offseason. Davis and Camby to the Clips, Brand to the Sixers, Maggette to the Warriors, Posey to the Hornets...it's hard to keep up. And the rookies should be exciting to watch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Well, I like the Nuggets, cuz I live in Colorado but they just can't play even with AI and Melo. It doesn't make sense. And now they just lost Marcus Camby. It makes me want to cry.

The Celtics deserved the ring. KG, Allen and Pierce deserve it after proving themselves to be among the best in the game, but couldn't get a ring because of the supporting cast.

Man what an offseason. Davis and Camby to the Clips, Brand to the Sixers, Maggette to the Warriors, Posey to the Hornets...it's hard to keep up. And the rookies should be exciting to watch.

the rookies and not to mention, the sophomore, Greg Oden

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Camby and Kaman in the Clips front-court should be interesting to watch. Both are natural centers and apparently Camby's gonna play the 4 now.
    And I'm also excited for my Hornets. We got James Posey, and he's got more rings than the whole Hornets team combined. He'll provide experience, D and outside shooting.

I'm looking forward to see Rose, Beasley and Oden play. The Nuggets are pretty much screwed unless their GM can pull some sort of miracle, so the Blazers might make the playoffs.
    And I just like Rose and Beasley's styles of play. xD

Spenny

Payday
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    The Nuggets could be one of the best teams in the NBA. They just can't work together.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    The Nuggets could be one of the best teams in the NBA. They just can't work together.

That, and that they have a bad coaching staff. And that they play no defense.
    Melo and AI are good players, they just need to fire George Karl. xD
    AI should win a ring before he retires though. Such an exciting player to watch.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    me... a very loyal laker fan was very distarught and i got sooooo angry. But, o well yay for next season... ugh

Back