• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Yeah, I was a lurker for awhile, but I saw my opportunity to get involved when some people needed sigs, even though they ended up getting banned haha. I find being a contributing active member more rewarding than seeing some pic for two seconds.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Nice Art.

Jessie is quite underrated. Everyone goes for the jailbait first before anything else...

LOL.

Actually, I just don't find Jessie pretty cause of her hairstyle... *Hyper Beam'd*
    My three favorite girls have to Erika, Bridgette, and Forsythia. <3

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    yeah its the hair...

my fav's are may, cynthia and solana

by the way
    i think that the 8th movie is up next; Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (2005)
    why you ask?
    i have noticed a pattern in the pics
    first we got the 10th then the 2th, 6th and 4th
    these are alle even numbers and the order of release also suggest a certain pattern
    i can't put my finger on it, but there is more to it...
    i can't say for sure until the uneven number pics are out

Last edited:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon girls are Cassidy, Adult Molly, Annie, Oakley, Aya, Ariene, Domino, Erika, Whitney, Flannery, and Candice.

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    by the way
    i think that the 8th movie is up next; Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (2005)
    why you ask?
    i have noticed a pattern in the pics
    first we got the 10th then the 2th, 6th and 4th
    these are alle even numbers and the order of release also suggest a certain pattern
    i can't put my finger on it, but there is more to it...
    i can't say for sure until the uneven number pics are out
    Great guess! But there are some uneven number pictures. I've noticed a pattern too.
    Take a look at the numbers i put in bold. 10, 3, 2, 9, 6, 4... See a pattern? Hmm...

My favorite Pokemon girls are Blue, Sapphire, Solana, Team Magma Courtney.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Here's a new (I think) thank you image:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I don't remember this Diana from the 4th movie. Who was she?

And Jessie can look attractive, it depends on the artist who draws her.

May is one of those girls where, I dunno how he does it. Lost for words.

Bianca is definitely nice. A little bit of Annie and Oakley on the side wouldn't be bad either.

Favorite girls...May, Cynthia, and Cheryl. But these definitely aren't the only ones. ;)

Sahpey Puppington said:
    cute soul picture, even though i quite dislike her for replacing crys in hg/ss.

I'm glad she's not Crys though. It would be a disservice to who she was in Crystal.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    The file name says "Heart"... take that as you will. :s

As for Pokégals I like (in no particular order):
    Kris, May, Sabrina, Erika, Cheryl, Flannery, Cynthia, Lorelei, Gardenia... Um... I think that's all.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Is that confirmed anywhere? Or just what fans like to refer to her as?

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Is that confirmed anywhere? Or just what fans like to refer to her as?
    Soul is a fan-made name used to refer to the female player character in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver!
    I don't think it has been confirmed anywhere!

Years
    its like frlg, where the male chara was called red (r) and the female chara was called leaf (l).
    similarly, hgss, male: gold (g) and female soul (s)

BTW, draco, if i work that pattern out, i get that 8 would be first follwed by 9? is that what u think?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Think of it as this. We already have Green, so when LeafGreen came out, the female player's name became Leaf, since Green is already taken. This ties in with the games that came out in Japan then in America, and mixing up Blue and Green. In the U.S., the rival is Green, but in Japan he is Blue. So not to cause any more confusion the girl in LeafGreen is simply known as Leaf.

The confusion doesn't exist in G/S. The male player is Gold, and the rival is Silver. And because in SoulSilver the name Silver is already taken, the female player is known as Soul.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I can;t find the 10th Movie Pic!

I'm looking at the site with the other ones, but I can't find it anywhere ;-;

Years
    Huh? Who's that last one on your list BPM? I thought you'd know better... *bloodlust*

Mine are Gardenia, Candice, Gardenia, Flannery, Gardenia, Whitney, Gardenia.

You guys may be wondering about the movie pic, I'm wondering when he does another pokemon's fantasies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back