• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    By the way
    This is the only one that has a different size then the others
    And I get the feeling that it has been cut at the sides
    Or is it just me?
    Yeah. He did cut it at the sides. In fact, he edited and posted it again. I remember the picture i saw yesterday was different from what it was today. Espeon's whole body and the whole head of Latios were shown in the first one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Yeah. He did cut it at the sides. In fact, he edited and posted it again. I remember the picture i saw yesterday was different from what it was today. Espeon's whole body and the whole head of Latios were shown in the first one.

No, they weren't. All he did was fix Misty's hand and knee, and the blonde's(forgot which is Annie and whick is Oakley) leg.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    TIR666 said:
    *Ahem...* <.<
    Yes I know I'm taking it out of context

qa1 said:
    Great Golbats, I don't want to know what you are handling twice a day, thank you very much...

:\
    Takes your minds out of the gutter!
    That's not what I meant! :shocked:
    *cough*....
    But its partially my fault XD, I should've said it differently :badsmile:
    I said I blew an Awesome-Fuse.
    I meant its to great to be seen by/exposed to the world then more then twice a day, even for us, the chosen ones!
    With "handled" I was referring to the phrase "to handle with care" as often seen on boxes/crates or in this case, a painting.

Shadow Chaos said:
    What Kurai says is the truth; he also fixed a piece of grass too. XD

Send me a copy please :)

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I said I blew an Awesome-Fuse.
    I meant its to great to be seen by/exposed to the world then more then twice a day, even for us, the chosen ones!
    With "handled" I was referring to the phrase "to handle with care" as often seen on boxes/crates or in this case, a painting.

Holy Ho-oh! I don't want to know what your blowing while exposed!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Yeah I saw it too, looks pretty cool
    If i'm not mistaken that's Arceus from the 12th movie
    In the game he can have any of the elements depending on what he is holding, like a fire plate or a water plate, etc.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    with a gutter like that, i wouldn't be taking my mind out anytime soon.........:)

BTW, I found something good on the oekaki, its not soara's work, but still, its worth showing.
    Spoiler:

Yeah I saw it too, looks pretty cool
    If i'm not mistaken that's Arceus from the 12th movie
    In the game he can have any of the elements depending on what he is holding, like a fire plate or a water plate, etc.

It reminds me of the Platinum: Arceus set. The art on the Arceus cards in the set looks incredible.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Ahh, the Pokémon TCG... how I yearn to return to it. Haven't played it in years. Last set I completed 100% was Neo: Destiny, and I had collected many packs of the Card-e sets, and several of the early R/S sets.
    My plan is to, someday, save up a crapload of money, and buy up leftover booster boxes of Legendary Collection and newer, until I have every set 100%. Good times.

Say... how cool would it be if Pokémore did TCG art? Sure, he's probably best known for his sexy artwork of the Pokémon girls... but he CAN draw some pretty awesome pictures of the Pocket Monsters themselves.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    That Arceus looks nice.

Hey Guys the Bianca in the red bikini of movie 5 is latias right? and the green one is Bianca right?

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Hey Guys the Bianca in the red bikini of movie 5 is latias right? and the green one is Bianca right?
    That was what i thought at first. Then it looked wrong and my perception changed.
    The characters in the movie would be leaning up while Latios and Latias were lying down. That means Bianca in the green bikini is Latias.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back