• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Can somebody tell me what pic are you guys talking about please?

See? This is why I get pissed off. It's like you don't even bother to read the post. :\
    We're talking about the POKECOMMUNITY MEMBER Crystal Clair and how she censors pictures, not the Pokemon character or a new picture.

Last edited:

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • New Koma or Comic posted. Looks really nice, with erika and Jasmine doing something, which I definitely don't understand =D

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • nice
    i like the erika pic at the bottom of the page where she is dressed like menace from queen's blade (including pervy, speaking scepter!)

Edit:
    O and
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Lets have a great pokesho 2010, shall we?
    (First in 2010, Mwoehahahaha(GMT +1))

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • Wow, guys, this animation is beautiful. Just look at it.

r_hgss.gif

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    (First in 2010, Mwoehahahaha(GMT +1))
    Umm... i think i beat you to the new year? (GMT +11 hours)

Happy New Year, everybody! Let's start off this year with a cracker!
    Check out the new userbars we're all getting!
    No stealing and swapping gifts! They are restricted to their respective partners!
    I think it would look best if there was only one being used in your signature.

Kurai Terios:
    Spoiler:

BPM:
    Spoiler:

Crystal Clair:
    Spoiler:

TIR 666:
    Spoiler:

The Reborn Sky:
    Spoiler:

Shared: (Shenlong, TIR666, Kurai Terios, Crystal Clair, Shadow Chaos, BPM, JJ', the reborn sky and RASENCERO)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Aw, I feel all left out *sniff*

I think we know why Pokemore hasn't been doing any work lately on new pictures. He was probably designing and producing the content for that page. It looks real nice, although it loads a little slow for me.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • I would like to join because I greatly admire Soara's/Pokésho's art. It's something really special.

Thanks, qa1. I edited my post.

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Ooooh, don't do that Mewtwolover. If you had really read this thread, you'd know that you have to establish yourself before asking for links to secondary sites other than Pokesho, and the Kurai hates having to repeat himself because people don't read his posts. Although with 124 pages now, it can be forgiven. Just a heads up.

EDIT: No problem, Mewtwolover. I just want to make sure everyone has the chance to have the best experience here :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back