• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Kurai found a page on Pokesho with info on Soara

Name - Pokemore
    Computer - cheap old PC (XP)
    Tablet - Wacom Intuos 3
    Software - Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop, and sometimes MangaStudio
    Favorite Team - Team Rocket
    Favorite Pokemon - Koffing, Bellossom, Registeel, Bibarel and Mijumaru

Boy, thats a top tier setup XD, ive heard there was another white picture he did with just mijimaru, anyone found it?

EDIT: Thanks Kurai, guessed i didnt look carefully at mijimaru =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Boy, thats a top tier setup XD, ive heard there was another white picture he did with just mijimaru, anyone found it?

As a matter of fact, yes, I did. It was on that same page CC posted about.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

EDIT: Thanks Kurai, guessed i didnt look carefully at mijimaru =P

XDDD

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Looks like there's two popularity polls on Pokesho right now: one for Pokemon, and another for human characters.

Magnemite and Dawn are in first place. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    This new comic, which is also the first time Soara has ever drawn Iris, pokes fun at Ash not aging.

Iris: Hey Ash, so you're 10?
    Iris: Higher in superiority, I think/thought. (shaky translation, could also be "I doubt you're higher in superiority because of the particles after it")
    Iris: Ash, how long have you been traveling?
    Ash: about 14 years.
    Last panel - basically the equivalent of "Does not compute!"

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    LOL I was wondering about that one
    but still it is true, but i must say over the years, in fact in the more recent series, Ash's appearance has changed and in some ways of behaviour he has become older/ more "wise".
    Or is it just me and am I seeing things?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    RASENCERO said:
    but still it is true, but i must say over the years, in fact in the more recent series, Ash's appearance has changed and in some ways of behaviour he has become older/ more "wise".

I feel this way too, from the original look to the Sinnoh look. His Sinnoh look definitely stood out from the rest that he looked slightly older, or aged in some way. But there's proof that shows otherwise.

Now with this new look, seeing the enlarged eyes, I don't know if he's really been the same all this time, and just updating the art, or has he really aged.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    I've seen Ash's new design for the upcoming Pokemon anime. I mean seriously, I am sick and tired of Ash steal being the main character in every f**king series. Why can't the producers give the spotlight to main protagonists of the games instead?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Shelong, if I were you, I'd delete that curse word, this forum is very strict on them for some reason. I think Yamato-san may have gotten banned because of it.

Oh and I have to say that it's one of those things you just have to get used to. It's like how I know Misty isn't coming back or that Pikachu can't be a bisexual female. Just try to not let it bother you.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    I am sick and tired of Ash steal being the main character in every f**king series. Why can't the producers give the spotlight to main protagonists of the games instead?

Because Ash's journey still isn't over yet. Sure Brock left, so that should please us some, but Ash's turn won't be anytime soon for a long time.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    1. E_log update. Soara finally drew Makomo.

2. Discussion time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7thPctQ

What do you guys think?

I LOL'ed hard, fell on the floor literaly. Ive heard video games really dont make good movies, sure transformers, etc. are good but its turn into a stereotype now by many others.

IMO it would be cool, im guessing the guy with Ash's hat gonna be Ash lol =O

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    First, LOL

secondly, it made think of the dragonball movie trailer (and movie)
    Not that is was bad, I just expected more....

It just hope they don't ruin pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Gaming website Shogun Gamer received an e-mail last night containing a link to a live-action Pokemon movie trailer. According to the person who e-mailed it to them, a private screening was held at a movie theater last night and the Pokemon trailer was shown. The trailer was three minutes long, but the person only managed to pull out their camera for the last 40 seconds of it.

It is standard practice for film companies to have "test screenings" of movies and trailers to gauge the reactions of audiences, so this isn't something too unbelievable. While the trailer in-and-of-itself looks pretty legitimate, its content does not seem to conform to Pokemon's young standards (Team Rocket, if that's who they are, uses guns). Film students like me are gaining greater access to CG software every day, so this could just be someone's film project that they tried to pass off as real. As of now, we're not sure what we're dealing with here, so please take this trailer with an absolute grain of salt. It still looks pretty interesting even if turns out to be a fake - someone obviously spent a lot of time on it!

Live-Action Pokemon Movie Trailer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Nintendo's legal offices are run by morons. Going after a fansite? Really?

As posted yesterday:
    We just received a letter from a Nintendo lawyer (edited to remove personal info obviously) asking to take down all of our Black and White images or bad stuff will happen. I called the lawyer through his law firm and he said he'll be making the rounds on other Pokemon sites as well. I was the first website on their list. I'm about to go out while Bangiras plays the game due to a small family emergency but I have 24 hours to remove the images, which means they'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon (Sunday). Joy! Anyways, we'll continue to play the game and report what we find like we've been doing.

Since us posting images of Black and White "has the potential to cause substantial damage to Nintendo," we have obviously complied with their wishes. All recent images of the games have been replaced by Ditto, a Pokemon from 1996 who we feel will best represent Pokemon's current image. We've also taken the liberty to change the name of this site to "PokerBeach" since we figured using "Poké" also has the chance of causing substantial damage to Nintendo's property. We hope that all English-speakers will remove images of Black and White from their websites, forums, blogs, YouTubes, Facebooks, instant messages, e-mails, homes, and minds since under law Nintendo has the right to declare any media they want, on any website they want, illegal and out of the domain of fair use [luckily criticism isn't]. We hope everyone will comply with their wishes or Pokemon may end up in the gutter, since covering and advertising new games for free is obviously counter-productive to Nintendo's sales. I mean, images of the games will obviously cost more damage than minor Isshus like this. Why go after the big guys when you can waste your lawyers' time on small fan sites that only help your franchise?

NO B/W IMAGES FOR YOU!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back