• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    No offense...But he has full-blown mental retardation in Platinum. XD I'm not bashing on him as a character, I'm just saying his cranium is empty in a particular game.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Oh I know what you mean, but it's full of win! You gotta admit that. He's awesome! Surely becoming my most favorite rival of all time.

His name is indeed Barry in the dub, no surprise...

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Awesome. That's what I named him in both Diamond and Pearl (haven't played my copy of Platinum, yet...). For some reason, the name "Barry" just fit him somehow.

And now, I always envision him saying "That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • Barry? Honest to God? UGH. that name....can't stand it! XD
    Damion was my choice but w.e.

No offense...But he has full-blown mental retardation in Platinum. XD I'm not bashing on him as a character, I'm just saying his cranium is empty in a particular game.
    no offense taken? LMAO retardation. makes me want platinum MOAR

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree the name doesn't fit either. I had Damion in Diamond and Ralph in Pearl (yes which is random), will probably name him Barry though in Platinum. I'd love to see more fanart of him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I mean, seriously!? Trying to catch a legendary with no Poke Balls? XDDD

Ah, Jill Sandwich. Good ol' days. X3 Barry should've been in Umbrella Chronicles. D=[/off-topic]

*Beats Shadow to it* New pic.

https://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/oekaki1/data/pokeoe_11929.png

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
  • I had a feeling that Pokemore was going to draw a picture of Urara (that girl in the picture.) I don't know why, but I just did get a feeling... It's still awesome though, because everything drawn by him is.

I also e-mailed a request to Pokemore asking him to draw a picture of this lady from Pokemon Ranger:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Cause I love Pokemon Ranger. *shot*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Man I hate that name Urara even if you switch one of the "r"s to an "l"
    Ulara, Urala or Ulala
    I probably will use her English name when it gets revealed. Had this been posted on Bulbagarden, it'd be maybe a shock post.

I remembered that it wasn't Cassidy i wanted Soara to draw, it was Chigusa... now to get him to know who a filler character from Johto is..
    Aha! A link to her full body portrait in an email that also has simple to understand English

"Hello PokeMore

Can you draw Chigusa from Johto in the "Hinata no Bouken" style?

Thank you"

I'll add in the link later. Hope imageshack is an acceptable image host.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hinata no Bouken?

Well, I made my own high res of the Gardevoir pic. XD;

OH! CC, which program do you use to edit pics, and where can I get it?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I use Gimp (which is free and is more versatile) but it's usually easier to do Pokesho edits with Paint Tool Sai.

HowEVER
    1. The program aint freeware but you have 31 days. I had to download a license to unlock the trial and I don't think I can share the license. It's relatively cheap though, paid 60 bucks for it
    2. I had a tablet. Pressure sensitivity makes the lines look more natural in this. However, I happen to know that the vector capability in Sai makes it so you can fake pressure variation. It's tricky though so in the end, go with Gimp.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Man I hate that name Urara even if you switch one of the "r"s to an "l"
    Ulara, Urala or Ulala
    I probably will use her English name when it gets revealed. Had this been posted on Bulbagarden, it'd be maybe a shock post.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. The name doesn't please me either, I hope the dub doesn't make it worse. This is a nice one though.

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Thanks to seeing this club and checking out the URL, I've found that I've been a fan of PokeSho for a while, so I'd love to join the club.

Although I am curious why this is in "Other Clubs" instead of "Pokemon Groups"

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • A big welcome, Crystal_Walters! I think you might know me...from the Pokespecial Club.

To Kurai Terios and Champion Victoria, yes she is the newest "one-shot" coordinator rival to Dawn, and an interesting one too, because of some "Harley" personalities she has.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back