• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    yup, its filler. doesn anyone know why yondai has his face on the pokesho hopepage?

I'm just guessing, but it's either:
    1) Cause he was recently remembered in a flashback a couple of episodes ago, or;
    2) Cause Volkner/Denji looks just like him. XD

Years
  • probably the second. i don't think they'd put him up just for appearing in Naruto.

think pokemore'll do a pic of volkner and yondai? like with sasuke from the jasmine pic.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    probably the second. i don't think they'd put him up just for appearing in Naruto.

think pokemore'll do a pic of volkner and yondai? like with sasuke from the jasmine pic.

Most likely that is the case (about them looking alike), or maybe Yondaime is Pokemore's favorite Naruto character (if he watches/reads it).

That would be an awesome pic; two of my favorites, Denji and Yondaime, back to back, or even with traded clothes. 8D

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Another comic is up. This time, there are Suicunes in the plot. You know what that means... yep Eusine must be around.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Most likely that is the case (about them looking alike), or maybe Yondaime is Pokemore's favorite Naruto character (if he watches/reads it).

That would be an awesome pic; two of my favorites, Denji and Yondaime, back to back, or even with traded clothes. 8D

I want Soara to draw an ecchi pic of Kushina....<333
    XD

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Kurai Terios said:
    And I don't see said pic, JJ'.

Me neither
    Said pic ain't where it should be for it to be a pokemore pic
    atleast, if pokemore didn't switched sites on us without telling
    (or he did, but we didn't know since most of us suck at japanese)

the brock 4koma kinda creeped me out when i started to think about it...

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Ugh. The comic is totally not on. At least, put a more suitable expression on Brock's face...

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Glad to see there is a new picture, but it's not my favorite of his works.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • lol @ Brock liking where Croagunk put the punch in his a$$. Poor Croagunk gets pwned.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Hmmm....
    I think i found the kotone pic
    Atleast, if there is a natu in it :P
    if so, then its a nice pic
    Someparts could be a bit bigger, *Cough*, 'cause in that area its looks like its on the border of underaged girl/18+ girl
    But maybe its just me and what i'm used to seeing here....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back