• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hmmm....
    I think i found the kotone pic
    Atleast, if there is a natu in it :P
    if so, then its a nice pic
    Someparts could be a bit bigger, *Cough*, 'cause in that area its looks like its on the border of underaged girl/18+ girl
    But maybe its just me and what i'm used to seeing here....
    You do know nearly all the pokemon girls are loli right? =\ Dawn's only 10 for the love of god.

Years
  • Neo Pokesho Fanclub
    ?

I'm still underaged fool! I ain't done nothing wrong! Ya'll can't put me away!

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Does anyone understand the previous one?
    The comic where Dawn, Crystal and Blue are having tea with Mew hanging in the background and in the final frame, Crystal spills tea on Dawn's face.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Man, what does he have against Kotone lol...

I remember he did that same pose with the new Clair pic with someone else.

Last edited:

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • Hahaha! That was my exact reaction when i saw it!

Overall, it's a nice picture. However, i have no idea what is being said in the picture.

Hopefully a translation will be processed during the viewing of this Cynthia pic. XD

Nice to see you back again TIR, with a new avatar XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back