• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neptune's Shop of Shinies, Events, Etc*

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ~UT Shiny Grimer- Sassy ~Bred by Psyrose (Flawless Ivs)
    ~UT Shiny Murkrow- Modest
    ~UT Shiny Absol- Hasty ~Bred by me
    ~Shiny UT Corphish- Adamant ~Received from Smogon forums (Flawless Ivs)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    I'm sorry, but the exchange has burst, or they like to wait 4-6 weeks ^ ^? My wi-fi is to scrap and a public hot spot, I can not go because my foot is broken.
    I would have been very pleased with the exchange

PDC

Years
  • Ok i like GCEA Hoot Hoot,GCEA Chimenco,GCEA Gligar,GCEA Sabalye,GCEA Kangaskan,Poke Park Cacnea,Poke Park Corpish,Poke Festa magmar,Pokefesta Electibuzz,HORDEL elekid,Kyoto Pikachu,Dunking Shuckle,Dunking Lavitar,GCEA Solrock,PC Irong DEF Bagon.

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    ~UT Shiny Grimer- Sassy ~Bred by Psyrose (Flawless Ivs)
    ~UT Shiny Murkrow- Modest
    ~Shiny UT Corphish- Adamant ~Received from Smogon forums (Flawless Ivs)
    Do you want me to check your thread?

Ok i like GCEA Hoot Hoot,GCEA Chimenco,GCEA Gligar,GCEA Sabalye,GCEA Kangaskan,Poke Park Cacnea,Poke Park Corpish,Poke Festa magmar,Pokefesta Electibuzz,HORDEL elekid,Kyoto Pikachu,Dunking Shuckle,Dunking Lavitar,GCEA Solrock,PC Irong DEF Bagon.
    Do you also want me to check your thread? xD

Adamant TRU Arceus for Kyoto Cross Pikachu?
    Anything else?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • UT Shiny Murkrow- Modest
    ~UT Shiny Misdreavus- Hasty ~Bred by me

~UT Shiny Drifloon- Quiet ~Bred by Levant
    What might you want for these four?

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • .....ok.....thats gonna be kinda hard........i only know a couple of them..let me know which ones....and i'll see if i remember

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Yes, unfortunately haha ^_^
    Well, I only take shinies from people that I know, so unless you can tell me who caught/bred certain Pokemon, I won't trade.

.....ok.....thats gonna be kinda hard........i only know a couple of them..let me know which ones....and i'll see if i remember
    The shiny thing did not refer to you.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Well, I only take shinies from people that I know, so unless you can tell me who caught/bred certain Pokemon, I won't trade.

The shiny thing did not refer to you.
    Alright.
    The Sudowoodo and the Roselia that are listed are caught by me. I also have a Torchic and a Scyther (both unfortunately nicknamed) that Blue Shadow (member of PC) hatched for me with excellent IV's.

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Alright.
    The Sudowoodo and the Roselia that are listed are caught by me. I also have a Torchic and a Scyther (both unfortunately nicknamed) that Blue Shadow (member of PC) hatched for me with excellent IV's.
    I thought BlueShadow's were NFT. xD

Can you RNG for a Shiny Pontya? I like shiny pontya's.
    What would you want?
    I would want Events, or shinies with good Ivs :3

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I thought BlueShadow's were NFT. xD
    ...Good point haha :3
    I was just looking at some of the OT's of the shiny pokemon. The Slowking and the Hipopopatomus (whatever the hell you spell it) are from one of my friends ,~MagmortaR~, who doesn't come on anymore. I am friends with him on Facebook though, so I know that these pokemon are from him.

Back