• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    he bought 1000000000000 ultra balls and gave them all to the pig man who was punching him earlier

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Giratina appears and uses his power to make you into a genderless noob.

(I'm tired of him too, but I put him in for comedy purposes)

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • your game is completely destroyed because of glitches, so you'll have to wait for heartgold and soulsilver, or not since you traveled forward in time, but time travel caused your soulsilver (or heartgold) to...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • ITS MADLY COOL.........! Then you see a book called "THIS GAMES' GLITCHES" and you read it........ Then you say "Uh-oh."...........

Jahool

Years
  • uh...er...Phil (sorry I'm not the most creative right now) and Phil cures you of the curse so you go to play Latieralails Verision (the game from the future named after a new mineral) ,but suddenly

Jahool

Years
  • you catch him and find that all the pokemon from the future game came to life including
    Never Ending Cheat
    so you...
    (yes I drew that)

Back