• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Make a cake.

Travel to Pokemon Island (Pokemon Snap) and then try and luer as many charmander as possible to one spot. They will all yell "Char!" when they all yell it at the same time, throw them the cake.

They will say "Charmander!" and give you a hug. Then they will give you a torch in the shape of a Charmander. Give the torch to Misty who will say...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
"do fifteen laps around my pool and then go catch a pidgeotto, bring it blaine and he will say........

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
"OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH" and turn into the kool aid man.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
the wall and break through it into a Family Guy episode in court and yell OH YEAH!! then

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Find the "Glopafgsdfgawsrgaeshtttttttttttttt" which is located inside the Olivine lighthouse. You will find it randomly placed in a wall every 4 seconds, so find it fast. Once you do bring it to blaine/Kool aid man, and he will turn into Blaine again. Blaine will say "Pick a card!" pick the card in his left hand and then go up and down 6 times on cycling road. After the 6th time you will see a Squirtle who can talk. He will say...

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2010
A funny looking ditto,
he tells you to go get a donut, and he will show you his TRUE identity.
you go to the donut shop, in the forest, and then buy a donut.

bring it back to the ditto, and he turns into a ditto. his true idnetity.

now he tells you to go to "ohfucalokuigia" town and get him another donut,

you refuse, and then he beats you with a.....

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Pancake. Quickly grab the pancake and then fly to New Bark Town. Walk 15 steps left, then right, then spin 9 times, and then do a dance called "THE MARWOOFA99LKSHLOUW" You will then be asked a yes or no question 43 times. Answer 9 every time, and then walk nonstop toward Olivine city. Walk into the Mart and then you will find a...

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Pokemon have been evolved into Digimon.Go into the Futristic city where Littleroot used to be called...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Then, just then, I COME BACK! MUHAHAHAHAHAH! Then you get out of this place to pallet town. Oak says, "Congratz!" And you say...... .(DONT ACT WACKY)

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
"Piez are yummy." Prof. Oak then hands you a large cat for no reason, and then kicks you in the crotch.

You must take the Cat to Mt. Silver in 23 Seconds. You can do this by taking a time machine, and then walking. You can not use a bike, and you have EXACTLY 23 seconds to get to the Top o' Mt. Silver and talk to Red.

He will then say "I LIEK CATZ! TAY TAISTE YUUMEY! KITTY FOR ME?!?!?111!ONE!11!?" Answer yes 4930 times exactly and then press B. He will then say "SO... I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ?" Answer no, then yes, then no, then no, then Cucumber, and then 11, then yes, and Red will say "YAY. U LIEK MUDKIPZ! HAVE A MUDKIPZ AND A POTATOMELONPIE1149AS;FJCGAFJKEFNJCNEKWE!1ONE11!!" Take the "MUDKIPZ"* and the "Potato???" to the Game freak HQ in Celadon. Talk to the spriter who will say...

*Yes there is a difference. A MUDKIPZ looks like a Mudkip, but it has the move Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Judgment, and Super MeMe, which will cause 4chan members to appear on the screen, scream "What the Hell? We love mudkipz! We're gonna kill you!" and then beat your opponent to a pulp.

Back