• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • sucky so you restart the game and perform this cheat again, but this time, do it the entire time as a dunsparce (when you turn into a dunsparce you are actually a person) and at this point you will turn back into a person. You must then catch a Muk and then fill out gabby's interview as "I'll annoy the MUK out of you!" this will make her hit you and leave her purse. Take her wallet and run to mosdeep city where...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • destroy all pokemon, by spraying all the repel in every conceivable spot in the pokemon world. All pokemon will dissapear, but then you will be called by the Elite Four, who beat the $hit out of you. You then die, but then undie. And then pokemon are back on the earth. You must then talk to brock, who...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • a leech filled potato hit you. You search for the potato, which randomly changes spots every 3 steps. Find it within 500 steps, and you should throw at missy, who will scream and then give you another bike. Deposit your first bike, and then ride this bike up and down cycling rode and then...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • A Pineco. The Pineco says "HAY! I LIEK BIENG A PINECO. I'M LIEK UBER RARE. YOU'D BE A NOOB IF YOU CANT FIND MEEZ. I'M SO 1337(LEET) LULZ111."

Hit the noobish Pineco and then take his item "The Magic Pinecone" Take this Pinecone to the crazy woman in underground Goldenrod. She will say "This is the Pinecone of the Uber-Noob. I shall destroy it and the spirits that haunt it, and I will do it quick before it kills us all!" she will destroy the pinecone and give you the item inside called "Fuzzy-weird-toy-thing" take this to...

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Mr. Pokemon. He will tell you that it is Legendary Pokemon bait, but to activate it you must put it on a pedestal located at...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Vermillion city. You will see that the stomped out flat-thing, has been replaced with a ridiculously tall building, with a small pedestal on top.

Fight the 4,926,782,194,001 Trainers with no items (other than the Toy). Make sure none of your pokemon faint, and have a good battery(you can't save). All the trainers (except for the last 1,000,000) have lvl 10 magikarps, and give you 2 Pk. After defeating the disgraces to humanity, place the toy on the pedestal. After hearing rumbling you will see.....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    the real mew and celebi with mewtwo flying at the speed of light. you have to fight them to fully activate the toy. Suddenly..

Back