• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

jcs575

The master of all!
Years
  • And when you start to play it again, you realize: It's all pokemons falt... but you start to hack your game again

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    and as punisment for reseting. an evil mole named mr.resseti swears at you and makes you eat fish

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • The diesel truck goes MOOB-AK because your hacking made mirrored game mode. (Get it MOOB-AK insted of KA-BOOM? Classy...) You don't die, but you go to hospitol for 7th degrade burns and broken vertebre

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You say "sknaht, taht ibelec saw yllaer gniyonna!" then you get up and ride the dog to celadon city so you can...

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Buy some drugs from the Celedon department store and take the $5,000,000 and 12c worth of drugs. You feel giddy and your hat falls off. It looks like ur dancing for cash so people give you money.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Giant Pancake with a face and you go into Pokemon City where there is lot's of pollution (it's suppose to be like that.) you and Pancake Face go and play on the see-saw

Back