• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
Years
Dana, the lady who will most likely burn you to death.

Keeping the fire burning, and killing off the zombies was an easy task for Dana. It soon got boring. She was wondering why the rest of the group was still in the tavern; however, she did not have the opportunity to check by herself, as she had the task to keep the zombies from entering the building.

As time slowly went by, someone had decided to open up the doors, and go outside - Nona. "Not the best company..." Dana sighed. "... but, I could use a little assistance." Because she was unable to attack the zombies from afar, and due to the wall of fire, Nona had to climb up to the tavern's roof with the help of her vines. From there, Nona penetrated a draugr's skull with her plant magic.

As they continued killing off the undead, another person from their party ran up to Dana - Titus.

"You need help?" He asked her, with a wide grin on his face. "Nah, I'm doing fine over here." She answered with a laugh. "Welcome aboard." Dana smiled at her teammate.

Suddenly, another draugr showed up - this time, with a bow. "I can see how this could go wrong." The mage said. The zombie fired an arrow, missing Titus by a few milimeters. As the arrow went through the fiery wall, it also caught on fire, and hit the tavern, igniting it. Another shot was fired, now aiming towards Dana. With no time to dodge, she had to quickly turn the arrow to ashes, by igniting her own hand, in order to burn it right before it could pierce her skin.

With Nona's vine still in the draugr's skull, she could not get it out fast enough to stop the regular zombies from reaching her. As Dana turned around, she saw a group of draugr stacked on top of each other, forming a ladder. With their help, the unintelligent zombies were able to climb up, and eventually get to Nona. Before that could happen, Dana shot fire at them, causing the tower of draugr to fall apart.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Nona Ceres

Nona didn't have any time to play with the lifeless corpse that was her new toy as more lively corpses began an attempt to climb over each other and clamber onto the roof. She regrettably had to let go of the draugr she had impaled to deal with the trio of zombies that had made it to the roof with her.

Before any more could zombies could reach Nona, Dana blasted apart the draugr that made up their ladder with a fireball. She didn't need any help against these zombies, but if a bunch of draugr had started climbing up she might have had a problem, so she supposed that she could thank her later. She didn't exactly like Dana, but she still had to at least act nice.

With that matter taken care of, Nona turned her attention to her mindless foes. The vine she'd used before had retracted, so she pointed the staff towards the zombies to fire it once more. Her wand moved swiftly as it waved through the air, making the vine loop around the legs of the creatures who probably didn't even realize it. Once the vine had snared a leg on all three, she raised both her weapons to lift the zombies off the ground. Because of you three I couldn't mess around with that draugr, so I guess I'll just have to use you instead.

Nona moved the vine that held the three zombies dangling upside-down from their legs over the wall of fire that Dana had created before dropping them into the flames, effectively cooking them. But as novel as a the idea of a zombie cookout was, it just wasn't fun when her victims didn't feel any pain or emotions. She sighed, realizing that she might as well have just stayed inside. But she was already out here, and refusing to act at this point might not end well for her, so she would just continue fighting and hope that the next encounter would be something more fun.

When dropping the zombies, Nona made sure to keep the vine itself a decent distance from the flame so that it didn't dry out and catch on fire as quickly. Sure, she could just make another vine if that happened, but she wasn't fond of the idea of something as beautiful as one of her vines being lost to something as ugly as fire.

Last edited:

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Zane Cortex: The Royal Gunman

Zane finally got away from the zombie that dripped him while shooting at it with Rain in his hand. Hitting the zombie with 2-3 shots to the face got Zane free from the grasping hand that held him down.

When he looked around he noticed that draugrs were coming towards the tavern. Zahn knew that it would take to much for Rain to handle on itself. So he brings out Thunder his most powerful gun out of his jacket and started to defend the Tavern. With firing Thunder Zane hit draugrs with one shot into the head. When the draugrs with swords and axes started to decrease he saw draugrs now with bows.

Zane got a little nervous. He saw the draugr with its bow firing at Titus but luckily it missed. For that's what he thought, when the arrow has be put on fire. Dana was going to be attacked but Dana saved her.

Zane decided to try to put out the fire that was going on in the tavern but before doing so he took out one of the draugrs that had a bow with his gun Thunder and shot the draugr with the bow right in the head before it got an arrow.

He yells at everyone who was in the tavern, "Hey get out of here before you all get burn to crisp. ", while most of the people ran out of the fired tavern the group were inside fighting draugrs and zombies. Zane decided to stay with them defending and till they all leaved.

Poki

Banned
Years

Unfortunately, the wall wasn't the only thing on fire. Because of all the burning arrows shot towards it, the tavern started burning, as well. Unlike the other elements, you couldn't control fire. You could create it, but you could not manipulate it once you unleashed it upon an enemy, a building, or whatever. It just keeps spreading until it destroys something, or everything that gets in its way. It is free, and beautiful, in its own destructive, twisted way.

As the fire increased, and reached the insides of the building, people were forced to run out of the tavern. The only ones who remained inside were the other members of the party, fighting off the zombies who managed to get inside from the back door.

With Titus present, Dana left her post for a short period of time, because she had to go back to the tavern, and warn the rest of her teammates to get out as soon as possible, or else they would burn along with the building they were still inside of.

Opening the door with a kick, the sorceress ran off to their table in order to get the whiskey she had left behind, along with some other things her party could find useful. Dana figured she'd need some alcohol with a group like hers. Immediately after, she shouted at her teammates. "Quick, you fools, the tavern is about to burn down! Get the ♥♥♥♥ out of here!"

As they got out of the burning building, Dana had decided it was now safe to set on fire what's left of it. That way, the zombies would burn in it, as well.

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice in order to win." She thought.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Jamen Egar: Bad Ass Extraordinaire
Launching into Action

All that happened in the next few moments was a blur to Jamen. One moment everybody was voicing their participation in the quest, the next Hell was being raised. Literally. The distinct smell of fire caught his nose as a guard burst into the room, proclaiming the invasion of Shiala and the undead. Before he could react, several Draugr burst into the room, one killed by Titus.

"What the Hell is going on?" The sniper barely had time to sling his pack onto his back when the fiery sorceress ran in, demanding everybody get out. The sniper was eager to please. He began to trot towards the door, the Jager in his hands. He lashed the rifle's butt out at several zombies along the way, caving in some heads. "Take that! And that!" There was a distinct crack with each head being hit, signifying the weight behind the attacks.

When Jamen emerged outside, he found hordes of the undead, including masses of unintelligent zombies and draugr. "Unholy ♥♥♥♥..." He gaped at the amount of zombies. He immediately lifted the Jager with a little difficulty, and took aim at a draugr with a bow. After a second of precision-aiming, he fired a shot straight through the head of the draugr. He began to search for a line of zombies, eager to take out more than a few in one shot.

He found his particular target, three zombies lined up all together. "Smile..." He pulled the trigger and grinned as the bullet passed through their brains. He cocked the bolt on his gun and turned to find a zombie within in a few feet of him. "Take THIS!" He fired his gun without aiming, but he didn't have to. The bullet, at such close range, completely halved the zombie. He turned to his companions and grinned. "Let's go!" He cocked the bolt yet again and began to pick off zombie after zombie, the hail of bullets seemingly endless. His shoulder would tire out soon, but not yet.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Toil and Trouble​
After a apocalyptic scenario, the zombies seemingly gave up. They stopped, and just slowly walked away, apparently retreating. Shaila must have given them orders to retreat before they start losing.
She must not want to waste to many soldiers.
Drode Highland
The Barman
Well that went better than expected. Let's just hope everyone's still alive. "Yo!" Highland called out. "You guys still alive? Or better, raise your hand if ya died."

Poki

Banned
Years

With the help of the other party members, the number of zombies strongly decreased with time. Soon they stopped coming. For some reason. The group had yet to find out why.

"Yeah..." Dana had something to say about their little misadventure, as she took a look at the undead graveyard the streets had become. "Shaila must have big plans for us. This was merely a warmup." The sorceress looked back at her teammates, her eyebrow raised in confusion. "Didn't you guys see how the zombies just went back?"

Shortly after, Highland called out. "You guys still alive? Or better, raise your hand if ya died." Dana raised her hand. "I'm dying of boredom over here. What now?"

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Titus Lanair: The "Holy" Drunkard

As Titus chopped the head off of another zombie, they suddenly stopped, and walked away. "Did I do that?" Titus asked himself, then sat down and started laughing, seemingly hysterical and looked around for the other teammates.

"Yo!" Highland called out. "You guys still alive? Or better, raise your hand if ya died."
Titus sighed as he prepared to reply, but Dana jumped the gun.
"I'm dying of boredom over here. What now?" Dana asked raising her hand. Titus snickered and decided to make a snide remark himself.

"Lets try not to make that literal, we could use your fiery face on the battlefield. Oh, and yes i'm alive."

Titus stood up and brushed himself off. Then, he grabbed a handkerchief from his belt and wiped the zombie inards from his sword. Titus sighed again and looked at the remains of the village.

"Someone mind accompanying me to my apartment, so we don't get to split up, but i have to check if my quaint home still exists."

Poki

Banned
Years

Titus snickered at Dana's comment, which was followed by a snide remark from his side. "Lets try not to make that literal, we could use your fiery face on the battlefield. Oh, and yes i'm alive."

Dana decided to reply in an appropriate fashion. "Why of course, I wouldn't disappoint you all, now, would I?" She grinned.

As he stood up, Titus brushed himself off, and wiped the zombie inards from his sword with a handkerchief.
"Someone mind accompanying me to my apartment, so we don't get to split up, but i have to check if my quaint home still exists."

"I will take that offer." Dana said. "Gotta make sure you stay alive 'til ya come back." She jokingly added, playfully punching his shoulder.

"Let's get outta here before they make us clean this mess up." The lady suggested, gesturing towards the way ahead of them.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014

As Dana accepted his request, then playfully punched his arm, Titus smiled and started walking. The main street of town was devastated market stalls overturned, shops burned to a crisp. Titus almost wondered if that was Dana's doing. He walked past a few buildings, til he found one that resembled his.

"Well," Titus said, with no shortage distaste. Punching a walll, causing it to crumble, Titus (and Dana) went to review the rubble. "If you please, search around for anything useful," Titus asked Dana. He searched around for a while, before finding a portrait of him,his older (And may i say dead,) sister, and his oldest-younger brother. Titus stood up, put the portrait in a compartment in his armor, and waited for Dana
Sorry the post is kind of weak, i just woke up, so my mind isn't in full gear.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Zane Cortex: The Royal Gunman

As Zane finished his last few zombies off with a few head shots, he noticed that the undead army started to flee. " HAHA! Cowards, running off like a bunch of pansies!" Zane starts shooting at the fleeing zombies just for fun. "Well, that was fun."

He then turns to the party and hears the barman, "Yo! You guys still alive? Or better yet, raise your hand if yer dead?" Then he hears Dana saying she was dying from boredom. Zane hoped that she gets cured fast cause she doesn't want to see another civilian to die in her hands, again. Luckily Titus took her to his apartment. Zane thought to himself,"Well that takes care of them I wonder what we will do?"

Zane looks around to see that the town is burned down from flames and crushed to rubble. "Guess we can look around an search for anything that the army has left behind. We might find something helpful. Who knows?", He tells everyone. Zane put his gun Thunder away and started searching around for anything that the undead army left behind.

Poki

Banned
Years

The two of them started walking. What were considered streets once, were now nothing more than ruins. It was all Dana's doing, no doubt. She was a reckless human being; a person, who didn't care about the consequences of her actions. It would take a lot more than a bunch of ruined buildings, and possibly people who burned in them, to make her think twice.

They soon arrived at their destination - a building burnt to crisp, that was once Titus' apartment. The man punched a wall, causing it to crumble. He asked Dana to search around for anything that would be of use to their party.

Picking up a picture from the ground, the man put it in a compartment in his armor. For no longer than a few seconds, Dana focused her attention on the portrait of what seems like Titus' family. Not a curious person by nature, the lady decided to spare any awkward questions that came to mind, and continued doing what she was doing.

Done with her task, she had picked up a few useful items - some alcohol, probably saved up for ''rainy days'', coins, and a dagger. Not a lot, but it was still a good find, since there was nothing much left of the place Titus once called his home.

The sorceress nodded at Titus, without a word. A clear sign, that she was ready to go back.

Last edited:

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Rafiel, the Apathetic Assassin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiding away in the shadows had allowed him to remain safe, get out of the bar when no one had noticed, and also pick off a few zombies who preyed on helpless civilians. Why he had helped was quite simple, it mainly did with how good of a mood he had been in otherwise he would have disregarded the civilians who had been to slow to get out of the cross-fire. To conserve his daggers he had tied some wire around the handles of two and then tied them around his wrists and had been using them as spears, so throwing it towards one of the zombies he impaled it in the face effectively killing it then throwing the other one around another zombie's neck. Before the zombie could break the wire he threw another dagger into its face killing it then unwound the wire from around it and began to sneak back to his group.

He noticed that the zombies had started retreating as he finished off the few that had lingered behind trying to attack whomever they could. It seemed the person who had sent them out to attack decided to cut her losses and make a strategic withdrawal. It was a smart move seeing as the zombies were simply not going to be able to do much more damage. Looking down at the daggers that were attached to his wrist with a wire he thought about the effectiveness of them and decided to keep them as they were and hid them in his sleeves. They had a good chance of surprising someone and possibly kill so that was rather decent and he could most definitely make good use of them. Deciding he had spent enough time contemplating what he was going to do he decided now was the time for him to see how his group had fared.

"…Time to return…" He murmured to himself as he took to the rooftops of the building he managed to conceal his presence by simply maneuvering stealthily around. It wouldn't do for him to cause any unnecessary hysteria among the civilians, even though he honestly didn't care about them. However it would serve to make his job ever so harder so he guessed a bit of caution would be fine for now. Hopping from roof to roof he quickly made his way back to bar unnoticed by all; it was a testament to his skills as an assassin. He had arrived just in time to see one of his party members decide turn the ruins of the bar into a much grassier and plant covered ruined bar. He didn't understand why she would do such a thing it made no sense to him however once again he didn't really care.

Deciding to wait patiently on top of the roof of the building that was close enough to see the bar and was spared from destruction he kept his senses alert. There could always be a chance that someone decided to try and sneak up on him and kill him while thinking he was unaware, it had almost happened before. However that was in the past for now he would sit here patiently until he was needed, the others could most definitely sense him as he wasn't currently hiding his presence so Drode would call him when needed. They might have to search a little bit but he knew at least one of them was able to find him when he wasn't really actively hiding. With that thought he resigned himself wait until he was needed.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Drode Highland
The Barman
As Drode Highland put out the fire, he started thinking. Why. Why was Shailla so intent on getting me? Did she realize I knew about Kolonin? Or maybe... Maybe she was after someone else? What was she after?
It just didn't make any sense.
Finally, Highland stood up and yelled "Yo! You guys who are willing to help with that quest I was talking about, come over here!"

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014

After putting the portrait in his compartment, Titus poked around the rubble to see what else he could find. Finding nothing but burnt furniture and broken wooden beams, he sighed and looked over at Dana. She gave him a nod, confirming that the search was done. They headed down the singed stairs and went back to the group.

As he arrived, he saw the rest of the group start to reassemble, Drode walking out in front of everybody. "Yo! You guys who are willing to help with that quest I was talking about, come over here!" He shouted. Titus sighed at Drode's comment. Its a little late to back out now, Titus thought to himself. " I guess i'm in," Titus answered, looking at the others for support.

Poki

Banned
Years

As Dana, and Titus went back to the group, Drode stood up: "Yo! You guys who are willing to help with that quest I was talking about, come over here!" The man shouted.

"I'm all in!" Dana shouted back excitedly, for everyone to hear. The lady had nothing to lose, and she was already prepared for whatever they had in stock for her. "I believe it's a little too late for anyone to back out now, but if they want to - more for me." She added, with a smile.

Last edited:

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Rafiel, the Apathetic Assassin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it seemed he should make his way down or he might be mistaken for being dead or not wanting to do the mission at hand. While he had waited a few more people from the party had arrived and the group was now waiting for the other remaining members who had yet to show up, including himself technically speaking. Hopping down silently from his perch atop the building he sat down upon he quietly stalked his way over to the group keeping his presence as small as possible. As he got close enough he could hear the female with the plant obsession, if his suspicions were correct, declare that she was still good to go for the quest that they were soon to embark on. Well he was never one to back out of a mission so he guessed he should speak out to.

"I am still set to go..." He spoke apathetically as he glanced at the ruins that now was overrun with plants. It wasn't too much better than the previous state but it was slightly more acceptable if he had to have an opinion about it. "Hmm.." He decided to sit upon some rubble as he grabbed a small book from somewhere on his person, flipped it open to about halfway and began to read. Even if outwardly it appeared he was not paying attention to his surroundings his senses were still very alert. He knew better than to let his guard down, anything could happen at anytime. It was better to be prepared for the worst in his opinion.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
DRODE HIGHLAND
THE BARMAN

(and dear lord, I can't believe that we got so far off track)
Highland waited for an answer from all the people. Only four answered. Oh no, Highland thought, did someone die? That would be terrible.
Highland then heard a static sound, along with the muffled voice, "Hello, hello, Highland, are you there?" Highland barely resisted leaping with joy. Was that Jason? Well, it was good to know Jason was alive if nothing else. Last time Jason - Highland's brother - and Highland spoke, it was when Jason's psychic magic told Highland that Kolonin was coming. Highland then set up the quest to stop Kolonin, and things got complicated, to say the least. They had trouble finding the money, and a place that would allow it, and - most of all - someone brave enough to say yes. And Highland found eight people. Well, more like five. And of course, Jason's message was psychic, so no one else heard it, which was very good.
"Yes Jason," Highland thought back - no one could hear him either. "Yes Jason, it's me, Highland. What happened?"
"Well," Jason replied, "everything went crazy. Zombies were everywhere, and I had an absolute crap ton of trouble fighting them, but I'm fine."
"Okay, listen here Jason," Highland interrupted, "Some of the people that were going after Kolonin with us are missing. What happened to them?"
"Well, I've looked," Jason answered, "and it appears they're in the hospital. They apparently strayed off, and got seperated as well as knocked out. Luckily, no one died. I don't know if they can go on that quest now."
"Well then, that's freaking terrible," Highland swore.
"But," Jason interrupted, "someone else may be coming. Not sure though. Just... just stay alert."
With that said, Jason stopped the psychic transmission, leaving Highland confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back