• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: New (and currently unnamed) Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    GARGLE! said:
    More screenshots of some new graphics bits...

New (and currently unnamed) Hack!

Two more changes to houses. Pok?centers and Marts now have the "Mario 2's Rectangular Hill Pattern" roof, and most normal houses have the funky zig-zag designs painted on them, instead of just a normal brick wall.

New (and currently unnamed) Hack!

Another new critter (from Telefang). Replaces Geodude. Still Rock/Ground, though I'm considering changing the little guy and his evolutions to pure Ground since there's no real reason for them to be Rock... besides making Rollout do more damage, heh.
    I actually had to shrink this guy a lot, though I kept the sprite itself mostly intact. The original Telefang sprites had this guy looking at least two times bigger than his evolutions >_<

What the heck is telefang? Isin't it from diamond and jade? My dad got me a cartridge for gb and it had those creatures

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh, Diamond and Jade are simple translations of games called Telefang. They are NOT real games.

The Diamond and Pearl games for Nintendo DS are. Aright?

Years
    Shadowburn said:
    What the hell is telefang? Isin't it from diamond and jade? My dad got me a cartridge for gb and it had those creatures
    treu i have jade version its a stupid game where you nead to call monsters with your mobile(the gamemakers call it pkmn)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Oooooooh. How many rules have you broken sweetie? Let's see, asking for a beta AND bumping an old thread! Two for the price of one.

*Locky-locky.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back