• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new and looking for friends

azfarr

great trainer
    Years
    my name is azfarr and i am 10. i liked pokemon since the first season. i was like 3 years then.

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Hey, welcome to PC. Make sure you abide by the rules and you'll get by fine. Enjoy your time here!

azfarr

great trainer
    Years
    thanks. i will definitely follow the rules

how to get the pictures that are right beside th name.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    That's called an avatar. And it can be changed right here.

If you're looking for friends, then checking this out would help you. Or if you have other interests, feel free to check out other places.
    Reading this would help too.
    Anyway, I hope you make lots of friends, follow the rules, stay active and have fun!
    I'd like to get to know you more.

And lastly, welcome to PC, azfarr! :D

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Hey azfarr!! Welcome to PC! Happy posting and if you need anythin or just wanna chat, pm me!!

pkmnfan26

wondering ...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    Well, you came to the right place to make friends! Sooo Welcome to PC and I'll be your friend! Hope to see you around.

Back