• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Areas

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I want to go to the moon. There Jirachi will be hiding and you can catch Beheeyem's and Clefairy's. I also think maybe there won't be a whole different region but different places connected to Hoenn. Like maybe going through Meteor Falls there will be a different route open after beating the elite 4 that leads to a different city or environment. Or maybe after calming Kyogre/Groudon and defeating the elite 4 the old people on top of Mt. Pyre will give you a special item that when used at the top of Mt. Pyre will transport you to some place. I don't know I think it would be interesting.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Warning! Text wall!

After the Pokemon League, you go to the Sevii Islands to beat Team Magma/Aqua who teamed up with Team Rocket. You team up with Red/Leaf to beat them. After that you go to Kanto to beat 8 more Gyms. After that, you go and visit Johto where you team up with Red/Leaf and every battle there is a Double Battle. In a possible RagingFireRed and NaturalLeafGreen, you play as Red/Leaf and go to Hoenn while Brendan/May go to Kanto.

Years
  • What I think would be cool is a new snowy area, since Hoenn only has the ice room of Shoal Cave. Maybe an icy mountain top leading out of meteor falls? Or a snowy beach could be cool. And maybe you can only access it with some new water freezing HM because the water is too cold to swim in. Could be (•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□) pretty cool.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • What I think would be cool is a new snowy area, since Hoenn only has the ice room of Shoal Cave. Maybe an icy mountain top leading out of meteor falls? Or a snowy beach could be cool. And maybe you can only access it with some new water freezing HM because the water is too cold to swim in. Could be (•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□) pretty cool.
    Or maybe add freak weather to the region's weather system. With the slight chance that a freak snow storm will hit the tropical region every four months (referencing seasons). At that point a lot of rare ice Pokémon could appear.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I don't know if this was mentioned, but in the latest trailer Pokemon released, the map was quickly shown without the clouds, exposing what seems to be the battle tower and islands.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure there wasnt, since I've watched the latest 2 trailers closely, and found no such thing as the battle tower you are claiming. May we know where did you get this info and provide links pls?

And with four month system, I think it would be a great way to get Pokemon tbh. Maybe have a 50% or 25% chance of getting the freak snowstorm event? Maybe we can get the chance to access really secretive areas. I was thinking that there would be a secret area in Route 119, Mt. Pyre, the Hideout, and Ever Grande? Also, they could freeze some routes as well, like Route 103?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys, in the recent English Dub episode. Diantha mentions something about the Rapdilian Islands. They have never mentioned something in the anime without visiting it later on.

The Rapdilian Islands could very well be the new area whether it is in these games or in the 3rd game if there is one. That may not be the exact way to say it or spell it. But that is what I got from it.

They only mentioned it once, but that one time is enough to make me think we will visit them or something similar in this generation.

And for the most part, we already know what is under those clouds. The islands you mention were there in Emerald, they just blocked them off for one reason or another.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey guys, in the recent English Dub episode. Diantha mentions something about the Rapdilian Islands. They have never mentioned something in the anime without visiting it later on.

What is "something?" Did she go into detail about their relevance at all?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • What is "something?" Did she go into detail about their relevance at all?

She said it was one of the last unexplored regions and she was filming there. I don't think they would mention something in the anime like that and not bring it in later. All I am saying is that it is a chance that the islands or other islands may be a new area in the games. The showed a flashback with it being very foggy or misty with a big rock waterfall in the center of it. And to be honest, it looked liked an area you would expect to see a totem like the strange souvenir we got in XY.

I am not saying that we will get them or we won't it is a chance and gives people something else to talk about. It could be another anime exclusive island chain or it could be another area in the games. All it is is speculation.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • She said it was one of the last unexplored regions and she was filming there. I don't think they would mention something in the anime like that and not bring it in later. All I am saying is that it is a chance that the islands or other islands may be a new area in the games. The showed a flashback with it being very foggy or misty with a big rock waterfall in the center of it. And to be honest, it looked liked an area you would expect to see a totem like the strange souvenir we got in XY.

I am not saying that we will get them or we won't it is a chance and gives people something else to talk about. It could be another anime exclusive island chain or it could be another area in the games. All it is is speculation.

If she specifically stated it was a region, I highly doubt that it'll be an area within Hoenn.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If she specifically stated it was a region, I highly doubt that it'll be an area within Hoenn.

They considered Sevi Islands, Orange Islands, and the Decora Islands as a mini region as well. And most people have considered the Sevi Islands as a mini region and wouldn't mind having another Island Chain in a similar matter.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • They considered Sevi Islands, Orange Islands, and the Decora Islands as a mini region as well. And most people have considered the Sevi Islands as a mini region and wouldn't mind having another Island Chain in a similar matter.

I'd relent to the exception of the Sevii Islands, though I wouldn't include Orange Islands since they have yet to appear in any main line game. I just don't think that what Diantha said holds water yet given the brief - at least, from what I gather - mention of it. I wanna be able to research that but it isn't online anywhere...

Years
  • I remember someone brought it up in the XY thread, saying it could be DLC or be in Z as soon as the subs came out. I think that if it is a new region it may be the region hinted at by the backpacker in XY, meaning it'll likely be in Gen VII as I irc he refers to it (his home region) being a large region.
    I only see more islands being added around Hoenn, as part of Hoenn. Hopefully they'll be big and have interesting stuff in them.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'm okay with Hoenn getting a mini region, but I probably doubt it has something to do with the Strange Souvenir. The backpacker said it wasn't in the first 5 regions. I'm pretty sure that connection will be for a new region, possibly in Gen 7, than in ORAS.

Years
  • I'm okay with Hoenn getting a mini region, but I probably doubt it has something to do with the Strange Souvenir. The backpacker said it wasn't in the first 5 regions. I'm pretty sure that connection will be for a new region, possibly in Gen 7, than in ORAS.

And we know for sure it isn't Kalos either so yeah, it does seem like it'll be a future region. Especially since he calls it large.

I don't think it'll be a mini region though. I think they'll add new places where the clouds are, but the clouds aren' heavily concentrated which likely ruins the chances of a mini region. Rather we'll likely get an extension of Hoenn like we got a larger Johto in HgSs. I hope we get to access some parts of it pre-post game. Considering we got to see the first three Sevii islands pre-post game in the Kanto remakes, and the new routes added in the Johto remakes chances are quite good that'll be the case.

Back