• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    okay for some reason it decided not to work for me either. gonna prepare an update with links to the files on pc rather than dropbox.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Wow the quote, multiquote and quick reply buttons look amazing!
    The old ones, I had to always hover over them to remember which did what because it wasn't that clear.
    I like this though!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Just in case someone didn't mention it, The "Go to Last reply" button is missing. Other than That I'm loving the Cherrim version. (also if it's not too much trouble, could you make the floating box for user notification a little bit more opaque on the hover-over. unless I'm over the header, the text underneath makes it difficult to read at the current hover opacity)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't know how to set a default style.

@Gerri: It's there.
    Spoiler:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like the new User floaty thing darker!

Also, everyone's probably noticed it, there are heaps of broken buttons. Go to your About me, all the buttons to edit are broken, as are the ones at the top of a blog entry and the "blog this post" button.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    A black version of this would be awesome.

unf unf. <3

Buuuut right now, Nick's doing good working with / fixing the colors that we already have. o_o

& I'm pleased at the the Welcome-floaty-window-thing is fixed.. for while the text wasn't readable against it's background, or something off like that.

/keeps stalking this theme, to see what happenin'

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I plan on doing a black one, yes. I was working on that the other day, actually. I'm also planning a #ff9900 one, and... well, that's about it. If anyone has any suggestions on other colors, I'll be more than willing to consider them.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    First impression: Too airy, too hard to read everything, my eyes have to work harder.

It's growing on me, and I really, really love the color scheme, and yet...

The way everything blends into everything just enough that you have to strain your eyes, but not enough to make it aesthetically pleasing...

I love it, except for that one issue.

Years
    Nice to see some improvements since I have been gone, Nick.

I would say though, the spacing is a little much when looking through topics. If it was to the normal sizing, then it would look good.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    is that my AVATAR at the top of the page
    nick i love you please continue this

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Not really a bug, more of a neat tidbit, when viewing this style on an iPad (and presumably with any mobile browser/ device) the user notifications area that scrolls with you in a regular browser, doesn't. It sits happily at the top of the page as if the pointer was hovering over it even when you're at the bottom typing a new message.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Just came back to PC after a long break and saw this theme. Switched it on and fell in love. I really dig the transparent box. My only question is, and forgive me if this has been answered, but is there a spot for User Notifications?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Will that "Your Notifications" line only appear when you DO have notifications? I'm on Chrome as a browser and I don't have that line. It goes:

Welcome, jasonresno.
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 33.
    Blogs | Social Groups | Oekaki Log out from the forums.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This will most likely be released this week. Just so you know.

Note: For now, orange and black will not work. Right now, they're fillers still using the blue style.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back