• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Just noticed something else.
    After you send a friend request, the confirmation box is aligned to the right and not centre, exactly like the DBE message that I posted a screen shot of before.​

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I totally love the new coding of this forum style, however... I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this problem but...
    New Directions

Oh my goodness, between the words "Oekaki" and "Log out from the forums." is missing the | character between them. I have pointed it out and circled the area of the problem.
    EDIT: After reading the posts above, I realized this problem has already been spotted.

Oh and... in the "Log out from the forums.", you might wanna remove the full stop, just a suggestion. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just curious, what's up with the white version that appears when I select this theme after using another one (doesn't always appear, just most times). Is it going to be made into a proper version? Because that'd be pretty cool. Although the current unfinished look with old-fashioned underlined and blue links in Times New Roman font is not cool xD

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I actually really like this one. It's probably my new favorite skin.

Good job.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want to make an overhaul on the style and change some things around to make it more aesthetically pleasing, but I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Maybe you should try removing some of the random lines/arrows/dots.

IDK why though. It just makes it look slightly cluttered.

AND PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP THE FLOATING USERNAME THING.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Maybe you should try removing some of the random lines/arrows/dots.

IDK why though. It just makes it look slightly cluttered.

AND PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP THE FLOATING USERNAME THING.

No. Don't. Please don't. I. Hate. The. Floating. Boxes.

Seriously. I don't want that module following me around the page, and that's honestly my only beef with the skin as it is now. I like that it starts out mobile friendly though and doesn't have the floater box initially, because that's helpful...though you could probably make it remember the color choice once chosen, and include a button for the mobile friendly white only format.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Because there are people who like the floating box (me) and those who don't, perhaps you can try to initiate one of (or both of) the two options you had for the floating box (either have the ability to minimize it, or move it around).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Damn...my favourite colour...gone...

Oh well, I'd just like to say that I love the floating box thing! Whilst it needs the | between "Oekaki" and "Log out from the forums", it still looks cool, and it's a lot more sensible than the top of Route 167 following you around the page...all that ever did was make me accidentally go back to the homepage whilst typing a message...whereas this makes it easier to see if you have notifications :)

Oh, and starting off with the white version all the time is a nice touch. I actually like that version, apart from slightly iffy fonts.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't know if this was pointed out earlier or not, I know it hasn't been brought up within the last two pages, but I miss having the Page 'X' of 'X' located on the top of the thread like it is on the bottom. It made going through pages of a thread a lot easier than always having to scroll near the bottom of the page all the time.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Even the templates I thought reverted didn't.

This style is bugged, those problems are fixed, but for some reason, the templates aren't being override.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Even the templates I thought reverted didn't.

This style is bugged, those problems are fixed, but for some reason, the templates aren't being override.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Bump! Working on this again for those interested. It's up for display in an open development status. Use this thread to report bugs and things like that. The original post will be used for providing a list of things that need to be done.

Click here to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I think something's wrong with that link. It just reloaded the page for me without switching style.

But I switched to it manually and it's pretty cool from the look of it so far. I know it's a little thing but are you going to have "Post To Blog" buttons?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This was built on my personal version of vBulletin (I don't have blogs on it) and holds a custom postbit, so I don't recall having the luxury of having a post to blog icon, but I will add one!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I like the banner -- I really like the banner -- but I wish the background color when scrolling was a bit darker. Or tint the boxes that hold the forum text a little bit bluer, instead of white. As it is it seems kind of distracting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back