• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaster901

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    I'm new here at Pokecommunity. I'll only stay on a few conditions:

First, that there are no old-timers rambling on about Charizard, Arkanine, Dragonite and all those other losers who were a pokemon before the Mystery Dungeron era. Nothing galls me more than reading some dullard rambling endlessly about how Pokemon Red was the way the game was meant to be played or some nonsense like that.

Second thing is: no one can reply to me with those stupid faces or other icons. For, you see: I hate those things. If I wasn't politically correct, I'd say those things were totally gay. And while we're at it, how about if the folks monitoring these boards can filter out all stupid responses? I'm a pretty smart guy with an important job and I shouldn't have to deal with idiots.

Finally, no Ash Ketchum imitators. The man is beyond pathetic. The last thing I need when I'm trying to have an intelligent pokemon discussion is for some half-wit to respond with "I choose you" or "Pikachu". This tiresome has-been wore out his welcome some 10 years ago and the idiots who admire this dope reflect poorly on intelligent poke fans everywhere.

I'm much smarter than most of the fans here, as anywhere (so no offense), but I'll do my best not to talk down to you nice people. I assure everyone here that you'll all enjoy my insights into the pokemon and gaming in general. I'll start posting as soon as my three conditions are met

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Well aren't you a bundle of sunshine and kindness. :D

Welcome! ;) But I guess I'm too stupid to know how to do it properly though. :laugh:

1123643242_esv-ASH_06.jpg

Years
  • I choose you Pikachu!*

In all honesty. Proclaiming yourself more intelligent than other fans and presenting yourself in the way you did isn't going to get you very far.

*You asked for that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I choose you, pokemaster901!!

Welcome to PC :cool: I hope you stay around to have a good time here :cheeky: I don't like how you badmouth Red and Ash, they're my favourites :disappoin I wish they would make a game about Ash, he's so cool. Especially the way he yells out in the anime, it really gets me into it :D
    I hope you stay around so we can friends cause I'd really like that :P

Also, political correctness sucks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Charizard is the greatest Pokemon ever. EVAR.

charizard-before.jpg

Can you breathe fire like that? No? Didn't think so.

Oh, and by the way, Ash rocks. Seriously.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Oh goodness...Well...welcome to PC! I see you've met our friendly staff! XD

I fear that your three conditions might not be able to bet met here. Guess you won't be staying long then. =(

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    LOL! This welcome thread is the funniest one ive seen so far.
    omg dude u r picky and very immature in my view. :(
    I hoped u enjoyed ur 10 second stay.
    :) :( :( :)
    oh! one more thing, "I choose you, Pikachu!"

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Get off of whatever high horse you're riding on, and you might enjoy it here. :3

Nothing makes you any better than any of us, just the same as the staff here aren't any better than the regular users.

Regardless, if you feel like sticking around, then I really do hope you like this place.
    Seriously. After all, it's just about having fun~.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow, you're cool...

Hi. I'm Ash Ketchum and I'm here to welcome you. :)

My favorite game is Pokémon Red. Chrizard is my favorite Pokémon. It's a cool dragon with fire powers that can come out of it's mouth and it's just...11!!!!! Dragonite is even cooler because it's a real dragon with dragon powers that'll destroy any Pokémon out there and it's just!!!!11!. :)

I have an important job. I choose you Pikachu! :)

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Well, we are very kind aren't we. I'd like to say welcome and have a good time... But I won't. seeing as you are acting as an Arrogant Show-Off. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, mr. Oh-So-Clever! Charizard rules! before mystery dungeon, the games where really good! not as good as now, but still... anyway, I hope you lower your somewhat Melonsized head, and see that you are no better than us!

So, Usually I'd say welcome to PC... But this time I'll just say Get Lost!

So... I Choose you! Pikachu!

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • Says the person with the name pokemaster901

But saying you're smarter than use doesn't actually mean you are :|. We're all good people and whatever we think and like is up to us, you can't downgrade people because of what they believe in.

Try and stay here if you want, but personally a lot of people think in that way. If you claim to be mature then the first thing you should do is take other people opinions, not matter how stupid, into account.

Years
  • I have only three things to say to you pokemaster# and that is:

1. Why the hell have you got such a overused, ignorant pokémon fan name if you hate half of the members here for what you think is ignorant fandom of Pokémon.
    2. You are so arrogant I love you.
    3. This is definitely the best introduction thread I have ever seen on any forum.

pokemaster901

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    One more condition. Anyone with a Natruto Character as an avatar must refer to me as "sir". It is obvious that a person who represents themselves with the image of a Naruto character is only doing so to compensate for a small penis. Thus I am a superior man to you, and you will treat me with the respect I deserve.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • One more condition. Anyone with a Natruto Character as an avatar must refer to me as "sir". It is obvious that a person who represents themselves with the image of a Naruto character is only doing so to compensate for a small penis. Thus I am a superior man to you, and you will treat me with the respect I deserve.
    Oh no you didn't.

So what if I have a Naruto Character in my avatar, it doesn't mean anything about penises and I say the person who talks about a small penis has a small penis (if they have any at all).

Naruto is an Anime Character, I don't care if you don't like him but NEVER say that I have a small penis just because I like a character that is smarter and more mature than you.

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to add the Sir stupid and immature. Better?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back