• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team:The Nightmare Hackers

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
ok. im actually mapping this whole coming week for my hack so if you want me to put somethin together, just let me know. (im also doin some spriting just for practice lol)

EDIT: hey what happened to the chat room?i went there and im the only one it shows.

Last edited:

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
Years
testing sux... lol, im back from PSSA (pennsylvania school something bla bla bla)
aka, MAJOR TEST.
idk...
we cant do much work until we get scriptors im sorry to say...
All i can do is make new maps and stuff.
insertion of sprites is good too....

(I never told u guys i had a website! http://www.pokemansion.co.nr/ )

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
Years
To late?

Hey, I don't know if I'm too late but here I go....

What is your first name? Adam
What skills can you put towards this hack? I not very good at using Advance Map, but I can write the script and story if that is okay?
Any proof of this skill? No, but if you really want something I could give you a sample
Any past experiences? No
How can I or another member contact you? Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
um... i'm new and i wa swondering if could join to gain experience hacking. i dont know much but im willing to work hard and learn. pm to contact.

Back