• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team:The Nightmare Hackers

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
Wow many people! And i also see some of u have just joined and this application is your 1st/2nd post

But...we just need to wait for Waterninja7 (the team leader) to come online and reply to you stall. Please dont lose intrest in this thread. thx!

Ppl wanting to join:

pokemon xd
doyler94
RSC ELiTE
PabloStudioZ
Mr .Hack
vladi1q1
pokerus34
sportsplayers101
goldenaxel321
Giratina the master

famfem
Teh Blue Charzerd
ImNotEmo!

And @ famfem, the program depends what part you are doing .... e.g: mapping = Advance Map, a easy to use mapping program which most PC hacks have used!

oo btw Teh Blue Charzerd, you got 15 posts now :D so you can post proof :D You probaly already know u got 15 though!

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
i want

i want to join nightmare hackers first name stelios
i have tried to make a Pokemon game and i did it ,only some small things because i didn't had time enough now at the summer i can
i haven't joined any other team you can contact me with email

i forgot something i have used the most tool i get and i know how to use them

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
wow who let loose the floodgates huh? a whole bunch of new hackers for the nightmare team. too bad that

EVAN STILL ISNT HERE!!!! lolz. come back waterninja7!!!!!
artonkn misses you!!!!! xD

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
... I read that... SO DO YOU

So here the ppl so far (updated):

Ppl wanting to join:

pokemon xd
doyler94
RSC ELiTE
PabloStudioZ
Mr .Hack
vladi1q1
pokerus34
sportsplayers101
goldenaxel321
Giratina the master

famfem
Teh Blue Charzerd
ImNotEmo!
stelios

signaturewarning.png

THE NAMES HAVE LINKS TO PROFILE FOR PM'S ECT...

frlg.png

progress.gif

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
ya thats true. lol also do u not realize that ur signature's disabled? xD

at this point i think it would be a good idea to open up a new nightmare thread and have this one closed so we can start it over and wait for evan (wherever the hell he went lol)

Years
Hey there, Im really wanting to join a team in making a hack.
Yous guys seem awesome and I really want to join XD
What is your first name? Waterku
What skills can you put towards this hack? Mapping, (More as I progress, I learn stuff easily XD)
Any proof of this skill? If you want, Ill post a map I made earlier, (still learning and I used the basic tilesets)
Any past experiences? I was trying to make my own hack, but going solo is hard.
How can I or another member contact you?I sent a message about my MSN

Thanks alot

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2010
What is your first name? Michael
What skills can you put towards this hack: editing the starters and wild pokemon, etc.
proof: ill have to post my hack...go to youtube, look up espeonpwnsuall in channels. itll be there, on my channel.
thats basically leafgreen with edited starters and wild, im kinda new at all else.
past experiences: i made a hack, but i discontinued it.
contact me at [email protected].

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2009
Sign In

What is your first name?
What skills can you put towards this hack?
Any proof of this skill? (video, spriting etc.)
Any past experiences? (Have you worked in another team before)
How can I or another member contact you? (Email?, MSN?)

1. fabian aka Zhire..
2. Writing storylines and dialogues for use, beta tester, website manager, graphic design with Photoshop (experienced in CS3) and access to a local market of ahcks where we can gain profit of our betas and finished hacks if needed
3. I attached various files of skill, the one with a beta outline for a pokemon hack of a friend ahs instrucitons in spanish though =S
4. Pokemon Darksouls for Rom and for Private WoW Servers: Toxic WoW, Sagitta Trsikel Team, and ThunderRidge CR Hacking Team (last 2 are local)
5. [email protected] pls add me into MSN thx! (i dont check EMAILS in this mail constantly)

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
What is your first name?:Call me Silver
What skills can you put towards this hack?: Text editing, ows, beta tester, sprites, maps.
Any proof of this skill? (video, spriting etc.): A tiny bit on my youtube channel (same as this user)
Any past experiences? (Have you worked in another team before):Nope first time
How can I or another member contact you? (Email?, MSN?): Pm me k?

Edit:
Any proof of this skill? (video, spriting etc.): A tiny bit on my youtube channel (same as this user) New:There is some pics of mapping I've done in my album

2nd Edit: I've made a Ow and battle srite for shadow lugia in my albums (There's more if I'm made onto the team)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2011
sorry but i must set 15 posts or i cannot post an link to annother website

i have uploaded the game to rapidshare.com

should somebody couldt give me a link for a program that can change the text on the game

Last edited:

ShadowGiratina

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
What is your first name? Not Real. ShadowGiratina.
What skills can you put towards this hack? Texts , Maps, videos and I've got a little sprite experience.
Any proof of these skills? I can prepare for you a little hack and send it or make you a video.
Any past experiences? No.
How can I or another member contact you? Via msn or via YouTube. Name in YouTube : NervousTyler. You can also email.

Last edited:
Back