• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NEW LEGENDARY TRIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    We require legendary bugs, and what better way to incorporate them as part of a legendary trio? I can imagine a Psychic/Bug, a Ghost/Bug, and a Dark/Bug. :P

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*

Years
    I want:

Color Change trio

A decent ability with the sad state of being a default for Kecleon. These things are hiding in the Pokemon world. Preventing access to somewhere important for the player to visit for the first time perhaps.

Imagine using that scanner thing underwater in a shipwreck... or a submerged pineapple...

Or in a cave near some stalactites and stalagmites only to have these stalactites/stalagmites rise up as the legs/teeth of some freakish beast/bug (Pokemon bought out by Square-Enix?)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Legendary bugs sounds pretty awesome.
    Some legendary dinosaurs would be wicked though. Grass/Ground, Rock/Ground, Steel/Ground =]

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    A trio of wolf-like pokemon could work. Each one should be dark or ghost type imo.

Legendary turtles, fish, bugs, whatever are all.....-.- we need KICK-ASS trios. Gives us wolves, if that can't happen why not serpents or something! It only makes sense since Zekrom and Reshiram look kick-ass themselves.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    One... We need these. Bacon. Pie. Bagel. The new TRIO!

Eve. Nigoaline. Morny. The gods of the time of day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    I'm not really sure about the types. I think bug would be interesting, but I think it everything should change up a little.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    we have only had one legendary grass type. grass type need more love!
    legendary grass/steel types!

Last edited:

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I could see it now

Dark/Ghost
    Dark/Fighting
    Dark/Steel

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
    OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*
    Well, I guess you can say a lot of people use "garbage". I have used all the pixies in competitive play, and it I do a solo Pokemon run, they are the ones who are in my party when I go in the e4. There movepool is similar, but there are some slight differences. The typing is needed for it would be lame to repeat the fire, water, electric combo. Besides it doesn't match the Pokemon IMO.

The purpose of this "trio" is to be a part of the plot in D/P. Thats all to it.

As for the trios, I think that they will do what they did in 3rd and 4th gen and give us 2 trios.

3 - Regis & Land/Air/Water
    4 - Dragons/Pixies

I know that there will be the Dark Dragon, Light Dragon, and maybe even the Neutral Dragon.

The other one could be more regi-golems. However if this happens people will cry out.

One idea I had in mind was the trio that was about diffrent types of life.

Marine Life (Water/Steel)
    Ariel Life (Flying/Steel)
    Land Life (Grass/Steel)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back