• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NEW LEGENDARY TRIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    well we the only types that HAVEN'T been legends yet are bug, poison, ground, and fighting, so I say make the trio those types.

actually if we're going with the nature vs. technology theme, Bug, Poison and Ground sounds like a perfect fit. Bug represents life, ground represents the earth, and poison would represent polution. You could make them each half fighting type to link them together and call it a day
    oh, so we dont have ground? -cough- Groudon -cough-

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*

come on they don't look EXACTLY the same... there are different colors. legendary ground would be cool. they ground/rock ground/steel ground/fire. like the inner composition of the earth. maybe the could all have really long dungeons that go to the core of the earth similar to the rooms groudon/kyogre were in

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    while i was scanning for pokemon news last week i saw the pokedex number listings for isshu pokedex i went where reshiram and zekrom's section are and saw that the numbers before them have empty names but there it said the types. I assume that they maybe the new trio cause they are before the main legendary and they are three of the same types which says :bug. They are not just simple bug types they have some other types with them i remember one of them being fire type. Unforunately i dont remeber the website... wish you could find them...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread hasn't been posted in over a month, so, ...

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back