• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon Game In World's first shocking Pokémon announcement ~ Next month!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The given screenshots show a battle screen that don't appear to look much like the usual Nobunaga games though, albeit it's nearly impossible to find good gameplay footage of these games. They have a massive resemblance to a battle from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

I get the feeling the game system maybe be somewhat simplified given the games' content.

Yeah, it does look a lot different, I'll give it that. Was mostly trying to provide background on what Nobunaga's Ambition has generally been up to this point, not necessarily speculation about what it's going to be :p It might just be the sim stuff simplified for kids, though ultimately it's also a Pokemon game too so it's going to have battles of some sort as a heavy focus.

Almost makes me wonder if it'll be like Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor where you move on a grid but battles are turn-based when you fight an enemy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm very excited for similar reasons to Kirbychu: the gaming franchise has gotten a little bit stale in terms of its repetitive nature, and this seems like a breath of fresh air. I know nothing about the other part of the cross-over, but I guess that means I can go in with no pre-conceptions, which is also a good thing!

Years
    The more I look at it.. the more excited I get. The combat doesn't look too interesting but I'm still eager to try it out. I've never given spinoff games a chance and I think this might actually be the first I'll go out and buy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hard to tell how good it may or may not be just based on trailers and screenshots, but it does look better than Mystery Dungeon. I'd like some more information (i.e., playable characters, mechanics) before making a decision. Be warned that I'm not much for spin-off games but this looks more promising than most of them thus far.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    I've actually never heard of Nobunaga games before. But this actually looks like a pretty good game. I'm a little at war with myself on if I should get it or not. I don't want to waste my money and be disappointed, but I also want to try it out if it might be a good game. I just don't know.

What are previous Nobunaga games like? What is the usual main point of the game? I would love to know more about this, but I guess i'm too lazy to google it, heh. XD

Back