• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    itl be a fire type, cuz reshi is ICE i refuse to believe that ugly thing is fire, no fire pokemon could look THAT hideous

Slugma, Macargo, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, and Magmortar.
    I win.

Earthquake Spiral will probably be a novel ability unless it raises the attack by 3+ stages per pokemon. It seems like much more effort than just throwing Swords Dance on it and spamming that.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Well it's officially Fire type so deal with it!
    The third one will be Ice then! I like the crocodile's ability!

the 3rd one woont be ice, their not THAT predictable,plus everythin you ay turns wrong :P
    no peacock remember? :P

i hate it too....
    but we have to get over it....
    palkia was water and nobody saw that coming.....

im already over it,i just wont except it.

palkia looks cool tho :P

I win.

slugma, and macarg oare badass, so fail.

chimchar-infernape were epic fail but not in appearance.

and magmortar just needs to get rid of its lips& itd be alright :P

Last edited:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • haha

I win.

Yeah you did.

I actually LIKE Reshiram. Even though I expected him to be a Flying/Dragon.. But that would make him 4 times weaker against Zekrom. When Dialga was Dragon/Steel and Palkia was Dragon/Water, that basically sealed the fate for Pearl...Maybe they're taking sides or something?

Years
  • Wasn't there someone in Kanto who wanted a pink Pokemon with a floral pattern?

1276288243907.jpg

You mean that girl?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I actually like the fact that Reshiram is a fire type. It's not like the older days when you could know what type the other pokemon was just by looking at their color.
    It's a nice twist. I'm getting Pokemon White, but because my brother likes Zekrom, I'll have to trade him Zekrom for his Reshiram. Hooray, I get the game I want more and the legendary I want more. :D

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Ah, many of the Pokemon revealed look great, though that pink thing with a floral pattern looks sort of off, but I guess that's just because of it's pose.

At first, I was dumb struck by the Gear poke, but then I thought of Bronzor and it all clicked. I guess the main question is what it could possibly evolve into.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Ah, many of the Pokemon revealed look great, though that pink thing with a floral pattern looks sort of off, but I guess that's just because of it's pose.

At first, I was dumb struck by the Gear poke, but then I thought of Bronzor and it all clicked. I guess the main question is what it could possibly evolve into.

Either a Magneton edit or a new thing. I was hoping for a gear-and-wire pokemon similar to Drapion.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • While I'm still here, I'd like to complain about how the zebra Pokemon isn't Normal / Dark like how zebras are in real life. White and black. Not electric.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Slugma, Macargo, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, and Magmortar.
    I win.

Earthquake Spiral will probably be a novel ability unless it raises the attack by 3+ stages per pokemon. It seems like much more effort than just throwing Swords Dance on it and spamming that.
    None of the Chimchar line is ugly.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I really like Chiramii ! Looks so cute ! *must have*
    And Shimama isn't bad too !
    At first I thought they didn't look too good too, but yeah, they already grew up on me xD

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Female professor? Whoot! Finally! One that isn't in a filler. And Chirammi is awesome <3 =D

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • mamepato the pidgeon pokemon...didn't see that one coming *shot*

GIMME MOAR FIRE MONKEY!! eyebrows are flaming, how cool is that!

anyone curious to predict or assume where the stats are going to be distributed?

totally calling meguroko to be a physical sweeper.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • One thing I want...

mamepato the pidgeon pokemon...didn't see that one coming *shot*

GIMME MOAR FIRE MONKEY!! eyebrows are flaming, how cool is that!

anyone curious to predict or assume where the stats are going to be distributed?

totally calling meguroko to be a physical sweeper.

I hope Meguroku (Crocodile) would be a speed demon.

I have few Speedy pokemon, and I would like one this time around. I usually get Tank or Sponge style pokemon...I have no clue why.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    They looks like they are coming up hard for new Ideas of pokemon, some just look really bad/ re used.

Pichu_War

Pichu from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    if you look at the Isshu region map, right at huin city, doesn't it look like there is a park there like central park in new york, i only noticed it because i was wondering if you would catch any pokemon there in the city

Back