• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • pokemon5.jpg

Hihidaruma looks like a mash up of infernape and Gekifire

pokemon7.jpg

I like Meguroko's type combination I'm probably gonna use it

pokemon6.jpg

Shimama looks like a neopet to be honest, but its nice to see more electric types hopefully this isn't the only one we see. I feel like we barely got any last generation

pokemon4.jpg

Another bird pokemon I'm probably not gonna use

pokemon2.jpg

Mun'na the dream eater pokemon? Maybe it has a connection with drowzee

pokemon3.jpg

I think this is my favourite of the bunch. I hope its obtainable early in the game. I really hope they change the name though for the English version.
    Well we got two electric types so far! So that's good and now another fire type! so we got 5 fire types! (fire starter family, new ape, and Reshiram), I beat the gear will evolve into Steel/electric, seeing how it's SA is Plus/Minus and it will have a connection to the cave with electricity!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also on the Drowzee/Munna theory. Look at the names. Drowzee, Hypno... where does Munna fit in? And the association behind Chingling and Chimecho as mentioned actually makes sense because a chime makes a sort of ching sound - or can do in some cases. IF Drowzee was to get a pre-evo, it would most likely be named Fateeg (Fatigue) or something. :(

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Well...

Also on the Drowzee/Munna theory. Look at the names. Drowzee, Hypno... where does Munna fit in? And the association behind Chingling and Chimecho as mentioned actually makes sense because a chime makes a sort of ching sound - or can do in some cases. IF Drowzee was to get a pre-evo, it would most likely be named Fateeg (Fatigue) or something. :(

Yes well Chimecho's Japanese name is Chiriin, and Chingling's is Riishan. Not too similar if you ask me.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    OMFG Chiramii is so adorable! I need it. Now! I am really pleased with the direction they're going with the new Pokémon, and Isshu looks so vast and diverse! ^__^

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    YES!

It would be hilarious if people bashed on this generation's pokemon for being "unoriginal" when they were the first concept arts in the first place xD

i never had problem where i think "oh noez these new pokemon are unorginal!!!11!!! pokemon iz gone i remember wen it was gud". but that thing looks stupid. just that one, not all the new pokemon

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Hm...

OMFG Chiramii is so adorable! I need it. Now! I am really pleased with the direction they're going with the new Pokémon, and Isshu looks so vast and diverse! ^__^

Yeah, Chiramii is cool. I actually like all of the Pokemon so far! My brother doesn't like them, but I don't agree with him.

P.S. I love your Webcomic!!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tbh I don't think Munna will get changed much or at all for English, or maybe that's what I'm hoping.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • It's probably a reference to Gen 1! And speaking of Gen 1...The Dream Eating Pokemon? Maybe Munna is more than a reference...Maybe it's a Baby Pokemon of Gen 1 Drowzee! I mean it does look a little like a Tapir...

I actually agree with this. It makes the most sense, and I see a tiny resemblence.
    But then again, we can't know anything for certian, until more info is released.

I can see it now. A shocking story "The young pokemon, as it grows up, looses its dreams full of pink and flower feilds, to become, a nightmare."

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm thinking that Munna, if it does get its own evo line, would evolve into something totally awesome; then everyone would want to get it!

Just you wait people; it will happen someday.

I wholeheartedly disagree.
    I'm very ashamed that you would even think that Derk, what's wrong with you? >:[
    *smacks*

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Garbled text? In a Pokemon game? Ridiculous!

In other news, you battle good...

BUT HOW IS YOUR CHEM?

In seriousness, it's possible that it was a reference to a Pokemon that SHOULD have existed, because the Gen I and II games seemed more... "Unpolished?" There were a lot of things to see, unfinished content and bugs...

Maybe it was planned and cut, but it's probably a coincidence.

They probably left it in the remake, because it's Spoony Bard text.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Munna HAS to have an uber evolution. They wouldn't make a pokemon look so...... boring and simplistic

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I await your very surprise when the moment occurs, dear Luck.

And the pain you would feel in your groin much later on.
    Dirty thoughts. D:
    You hit a girl? That's mean, dude. And just plain terrible.
    You, sir, win an Internet. However, maybe we should stay on topic. And the topic so far is these hideous beasts they call Generation V Pokemon. Now come on, munna will, in no way be related to drowzee. I wonder what pre/evolution they'll make this generation though.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Dirty thoughts. D:

You, sir, win an Internet. However, maybe we should stay on topic. And the topic so far is these hideous beasts they call Generation V Pokemon. Now come on, munna will, in no way be related to drowzee. I wonder what pre/evolution they'll make this generation though.

Why thank you for the Internet.

But yeah I should stay on topic. I don't agree when you say they are hideous though I quite like these.

I hope they make an evolution of Farfetch'd. Maybe like based on a Tengu or something. Because Far Fetch'd means like unbelieveable, preposterous, etc. So maybe one based off of a legend?

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    ^ That pretty much confirms it for me. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Didn't see any other site bother to translate it soooo...

Green Box:

+Shops are now inside the Pokemon Centers (previously revealed)
    +Vending machines which were found in previous games are now able to be found on the roads
    +Weather is now displayed on the bottom screen during battle (the pokeball-ish design is now the "Attack" "Bag" "Run" "Pokemon" bottom screen during battles. What is circled is the weather display)
    +The Y button is for the menu, and you can see what it looks like now.

Blue Box:

+Sightseeing around Isshu- it has a drawbridge
    +The desert area has the sandstorm weather effect… (I wonder if the goggles will make a comeback from R/S/E in order to cross)
    +Isshu features many unique designs, such as this one that is a honeycomb. Literally says 'what else could there be?!'

Back