• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years

• ...but but... there's still hope? ;____________;

GAMEFREAK, PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME. D:

Really this plant will anger me if it's real. XD;

There is a very small slimmer of hope :3 Darumakka is growing on me..it's like a pillow..one that will burn your face off, but a pillow nonetheless.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Irritated! The Broccoli Monkey species is the damn Cauliflower Pokemon...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Irritated! The Broccoli Monkey species is the damn Cauliflower Pokemon...

Cauliflower and Broccoli are both from the same family. The name is probably just based of appearance (Cauliflower looks like white Broccoli, but the monkey is green.) While the classification is based off origin.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dunno my full opinion of Hihidaruma's pre-evo yet...XD;

@ two below: Pokemon is trying to spread a vegetarian message?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Gillja is probably going to be the replacement Magikarp, since Pokemon said that there would be NO non-Gen V Pokemon in Isshu before the National Dex. None at all.

Hai primate team

Primeape
    Slaking
    Monferno
    Ambipom
    Brokko, the Cauliflower Pokemon
    Hihidaruma

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • https://219.94.194.39/up2/src/fu22248.jpg Yeah they do change hooray! I can see broccoli monkey's shiny being white instead of green xD

Gah! The Winter one is the only one I care about and every place has the image cut so it wont show the winter one! DIIIIE

NEVERMIND! I wasn't being very smart lol.

YES! IT'S CONFIRMED! Double Battles in the wild occur only in the dark patches of grass, as shown in the screenshot in the bottom-right of the scan!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Also I'd like to bring to attention that cauliflower isn't always white or yellow. It's often green as well (though the yellow is much like Brokko's skin color anyway).

There's also interesting cauliflower like this:

Spoiler:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Gillja is probably going to be the replacement Magikarp, since Pokemon said that there would be NO non-Gen V Pokemon in Isshu before the National Dex. None at all.

Hai primate team

Primeape
    Slaking
    Monferno
    Ambipom
    Brokko, the Cauliflower Pokemon
    Hihidaruma

Electivire is a Gorilla-like pokemon btw.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Shikijika's Formes:
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

From PokeBeach:

• Shikijika is the Seasonal Pokemon, a Normal/Grass-type (as revealed in the previous update), with Chlorophyll as its single ability. Shikijika changes in appearance with the changing of the seasons, as seen to the right: in the spring it is pink (like the official Ken Sugimori artwork), in the summer it is green, in the fall it is orange, and winter's color is brown. In the scan, you can also see the terrain's color change depending on the seasons. Its evolution is silhouetted next to it in the main scan below (and no, it's not Stantler!). It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5.0kg.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • I love Emonga, it's adorable :D
    I've been loving all the new type combos like Emonga's flying/electric - I hope we see a lot more of them in BW.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Earlier on we had the Encourage ability which raised the power of your moves but got rid of your secondary effects. (burn, flinch etc)

Now we have the ability White Wing which lowers your stats but gets rid of your opponents secondary effects.

Hakubirisu and Wooguru are opposites apparently. One is manly, one is womanly and their abilities are opposites too

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Earlier on we had the Encourage ability which raised the power of your moves but got rid of your secondary effects. (burn, flinch etc)

Now we have the ability White Wing which lowers your stats but gets rid of your opponents secondary effects.

Hakubirisu and Wooguru are opposites apparently. One is manly, one is womanly and their abilities are opposites too

So Hakubirisu and Wooguru might be like the Zangoose and Seviper of this region..

Cool :D *pictures them circling each other in the sky and fighting*

Back