• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I merged this with the scans thread because I don't feel there can be much discussion on its own without becoming a TM thread - that would be fine if there wasn't already a move thread, soo...

Also, handy :O

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Well, you contradicted yourself..but okay?

I don't really like the unlimited TMs..

Hopefully they made them harder to get..

I did not contradict myself. There's a difference between something being hard or difficult and something just being a pain in the ass. They're a pain to have because of players having to carry around a damn HM slave to access certain areas, wasting a valuable spot on the team.

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Brocks been there since the beginning, people have gotten too used to him, it's like if they took away team rocket, it just wouldn't work, there's only one brock, nobody can replace him, they tried it with tracy and failed.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Brocks been there since the beginning, people have gotten too used to him, it's like if they took away team rocket, it just wouldn't work, there's only one brock, nobody can replace him, they tried it with tracy and failed.
    Well they are probably just giving him a break again then he probably will be back in gen 6 ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Well hopefully, he also needs more screen time, in the last few movies he got barely any, and he needs more Pokemon, in the past two gens he's had 3.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Or he will join them later in Gen 5. Cuz you can't get rid of the BROCK.

Years
  • Well hopefully, he also needs more screen time, in the last few movies he got barely any, and he needs more Pokemon, in the past two gens he's had 3.
    I noticed...that's another reason some wanted him gone, they though of him as a waste of space and that his only function was as a "cook" for the group...

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I prefered the fact that TM's could only be used once, it made it seem more interesting when you find a good TM.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Maybe it should be more like some item you get at the end of the game that can make a TM that is identical to every TM you've used before, and maybe takes a certain amount of money or something like a Heart Scale (though probably something different) to make it. Like maybe a TM disc that can be bought as a game corner prize or in something like the Underground or by Smashing Rocks or a certain wild pokemon may hold these. Or maybe wherever you get this item, you can get 1 TM disc there daily.

Years
  • Maybe it should be more like some item you get at the end of the game that can make a TM that is identical to every TM you've used before, and maybe takes a certain amount of money or something like a Heart Scale (though probably something different) to make it. Like maybe a TM disc that can be bought as a game corner prize or in something like the Underground or by Smashing Rocks or a certain wild pokemon may hold these. Or maybe wherever you get this item, you can get 1 TM disc there daily.
    The daily thing sounds the most likely out of all those :)

Years
  • I'm not complaining =D

Iris looks just... *Sees her and runs away, frightened*
    They said they went back to basics... They didnt have to go as far as cave (wo)men!
    She isn't as scary as that plant pokemon we saw (I don't find her barbaric looking at all)...though I oddly like the plant pokemon...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • I'm not complaining =D

Iris looks just... *Sees her and runs away, frightened*
    They said they went back to basics... They didnt have to go as far as cave (wo)men!

What? How does she in any way look like a cave woman? OH NO! A GIRL WITH LONG HAIR AND ISN'T WHITE OR ASIAN! OMG! CAVE WOMAN!

That's what I got from your post.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • The plant pokemon looks like the Elder from Sprout tower fused with his Bellsprout >_>
    But yeah, maybe I'll get used to it =/...
    It kinda also reminds me of those mushrooms from FFX

^^Eh, sorry... I just meant that she looked pretty natural compared to the last people like Dawn... Sorry if I offended you T_T

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    One question: Has the master document been fully shown? If everything on serebii is the master document, then I am highly disappointed.

Back