• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
do you have some ideas and suggestions for a fossils pokemon?
i always liked them, i would like to see one based on euoplocephalus(http://www.google.co.il/search?q=Eu...HUZipKPGP4gSiuYCoBg#biv=i|2;d|LY7YphI4BBDiAM:)
what do you think?

Fossil pokemon are getting hard to figure out since we've already had so many fossil themed pokemon. An elephant similar to Ganesh would be pretty cool. It could be Rock-Grass type like Cradily. As for the second.. I'm honestly clueless :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Fossil pokemon are getting hard to figure out since we've already had so many fossil themed pokemon. An elephant similar to Ganesh would be pretty cool. It could be Rock-Grass type like Cradily. As for the second.. I'm honestly clueless :P

That elephant could go well for Donphan evo.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's more than likely we'll get a pair of fossils again this generation, but I have no idea what they'd be based off of. Maybe something similar to Aerodactyl like a prehistoric dragon or dinosaur (which I guess is similar to Tyrantiar but more...old).

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Other than Rhyhorn (who almost looks like a fossil even though it isn't) nope! Maybe like a triceratops in the same sense (although I guess Bastiodon is kind of similar to that).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think a Pokemon based on a triceraptors woudl be pretty cool, especially since Bastiodon doesn't really have a "classic" triceraptor design. He could be a really nice Physical sweeper with an above average defense stat

tnfsf11

I would love a devilish #666 Pokemon! It was already a thread but now it's closed :( I think (as mentioned) that a Houndoom evolution called Houndeath would be perfect...

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
A humming bird sounds like a cool idea! Poison might be an option, i was thinking of electric, since the humming birds are so fast. And btw i really like Poison types!
Way more than Bug or Plant for example, i always saw it as an interesting type.
Especially since there is Drapion, he is a beast :D

Years
Dragon fossil would be pretty cool and something new, i'd love to see that!
And how about its counterpart? Maybe a Rock/Ghost?
ghost/rock sound cool, it could something like a dinosaur ghost

I want a humming bird *-*
it sound cool! but hope it will be a good pokemon(i not the one who love or hate pokemon because of stats but pokemons like pachirisu whos just cute and useless are annoying).
and hope it will look "brave"(don't know to exactly describe it, but i want it be cute but still look like its ready to fight and not just to cuddle)

Years
Yeah exactly, like a spirit with a rock shell!
Plus he could have levitate as ability, so he would neglect rock's weaknesses to ground and fighting :D

i like tha idea, but i don't think such a pokemon will count as fossil pokemon, thats because fossil pokemon are pokemon who brought back to life. but stiil i like this idea
mabye in the game to get this pokemon you bring the fossil to the museum, but something goes wrong and the pokemon's spirit awake? : D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
mabye in the game to get this pokemon you bring the fossil to the museum, but something goes wrong and the pokemon's spirit awake? : D

Now that would be cool! Or having a different way to bring the fossil to life?
Let's say there is just one, not two fossils this time. If you bring it to the lab/museum, he becomes Pokemon A, maybe your rock/dragon pokemon. BUT you can also give it to this NPC, who is a mysterious man and claims to be a magician/Voodoo-priest or whatever. In that case, he will infuse the Fossil with a Ghost, hence Pokemon B comes to life :D

Years
Now that would be cool! Or having a different way to bring the fossil to life?
Let's say there is just one, not two fossils this time. If you bring it to the lab/museum, he becomes Pokemon A, maybe your rock/dragon pokemon. BUT you can also give it to this NPC, who is a mysterious man and claims to be a magician/Voodoo-priest or whatever. In that case, he will infuse the Fossil with a Ghost, hence Pokemon B comes to life :D
that awesome!
i think the ghost fossil should be something like skullgreymon(http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/SkullGreymon), my favorite digimon as a kid :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
if you brought it to the Priest, and he infused the fossil with a spirit, could there be a possibility of a type change? Instead of Dragon/Rock, could it be Dragon/Ghost instead? o: That's something I'd like to see, anyway.

Awesome idea! This would be an alternative to the "classic" fossil typing, so I'd love to see it happen!!

jrevm30

Trigesimo->"The Thirtieth"
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
a fire type lion would be cool (just like tsunayoshi's leon de ciello)

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
I would love a devilish #666 Pokemon! It was already a thread but now it's closed :( I think (as mentioned) that a Houndoom evolution called Houndeath would be perfect...

#650 - Chespin
#651 - Stage 1
#652 - Stage 2
#653 - Fennekin
#654 - Stage 1
#655 - Stage 2
#656 - Froakie
#657 - Stage 1
#658 - Stage 2
#659 - Early Bird
#660 - Stage 1
#661 - Stage 2
#662 - Early Rodent
#663 - Stage 1
#664 - Houndour
#665 - Houndoom
#666 - Houndoomed

Then Eevee and the bugs can take up 11 slots in whatever order from here XD

Years
I think the Pokemon series has enough criticism from religious groups already.

I like the idea personally, but I don't think the creators will go for it to appease those groups.

Back