• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

tnfsf11

I'd make Houndoomed. Houndoom with three heads. I think these religious groups are being ridiculous, and their stupid logic shouldn't be allowed to affect anything.
    EXACTLY! Pokemon has always been attacked but it's still here so Nintendo should really disregard the negative criticism & focus on what they want to do, besides, they already made a God Pokemon (i.e. Arceus) so how about a devil one?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Of course it's stupid to say that Pokemon is satanist and all that crap, but you have to look at this from nintendo's point of view. Their primary customers are kids, and most kids don't buy the games themselves, but their parents do it for them.
    Now imagine there is a new hype saying pokemon worships the devil and all that, WE know it's bs, but parents would listen to this and maybe not buy the game for their children, which would mean less sales for Nintendo.

I have nothing against a Houndoom evolution itself, just forcing it to be #666 would be nonsense

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Of course it's stupid to say that Pokemon is satanist and all that crap, but you have to look at this from nintendo's point of view. Their primary customers are kids, and most kids don't buy the games themselves, but their parents do it for them.
    Now imagine there is a new hype saying pokemon worships the devil and all that, WE know it's bs, but parents would listen to this and maybe not buy the game for their children, which would mean less sales for Nintendo.

I have nothing against a Houndoom evolution itself, just forcing it to be #666 would be nonsense
    If I was in Game Freak, I would definitely bring in #666 as Houndoomed XD
    But yeah I see your point, although parents are getting more and more clever when it comes to Pokemon or gaming in general.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • You are right about parents i guess, and i wouldn't care too much either about houndoomed becoming #666, i was just trying to see it from nintendo's point ov view. IF houndoom gets an evolution...

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • You are right about parents i guess, and i wouldn't care too much either about houndoomed becoming #666, i was just trying to see it from nintendo's point ov view. IF houndoom gets an evolution...
    I don't know, Nintendo and Game Freak will want to just play it safe, but they shouldn't XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Forget the Houndoom evolution for #666, I was thinking about a blood-based Pokemon to represent bad creepypastas in general (the ones that involve hyper realistic blood as the only scary factor to these stories), because 666 is sometimes mentioned in these stories. Now that I think about it, Pokemon #666 would be a nice candidate for a Pokemon creepypasta as an evil character like Ghost in Pokemon Creepy Black.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Just watch as it ends up being the regional rodent xD. The real number may not even be 666, some beleive it's Shelmet's dex number 616 irc. Now where's Shelmet's creepy pictures?

Besides Pokémon didn't do anything for 108 which is their demon number,well spiriromb has 108 souls but it's not that dex number, anyways Giratina is our 666 mon who like Spiritomb doesn't have the number...Sinnoh's quite demonic...

Years
  • one pokemon i always wanted to see is an electric cheetah that would be really fast and even good physical attacker(mabye even get volt tackle?). i think such a pokemon would be cool, cheetah are good animal to base pokemon on.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Ghost-Fighting... Maybe a the spirit of a dead samurai or something, or an anubis? Though I think Lucario is already considered an anubis :| On the topic of panda's, why not just have Spinda evolve into some super cool fighting-normal typed panda? :D

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Ghost-Fighting... Maybe a the spirit of a dead samurai or something, or an anubis? Though I think Lucario is already considered an anubis :| On the topic of panda's, why not just have Spinda evolve into some super cool fighting-normal typed panda? :D
    I always wanted a Grass/Normal Panda, or maybe Koala.

Years
  • I personally don't think they'll do anything special for the 666 pokémon, anyway I would really like to see a new fire/water pokémon it would be really odd since they're totally opposite types, but I would just want to see how it turns out to be.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Doing anything bad for 666 will raise too many eye brows and may be capable of blocking sales as bad advertising. They try to avoid those types of controversies after the last few lawsuits on their Pokemon.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    In regards to pokemon 666, I really don't think GF will make it anything evil or demonic. I wouldn't be opposed to it at ALL, but since the series IS still aimed more towards children, I can't imagine them doing it. I'd like to see an egyptian pokemon, based off of a sphinx or something. And I always thought if we ever did get a grass panda, it would be a starter. Perhaps next gen we'll get a grass typed Koala starter though? Also, do we have an orangetan pokemon? If not, make it a fire-fighting type :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • How about a Dragon/Rock Pokémon? It could be based on a gargoyle.

I actually thought Druddigon would have been a Dragon/Rock pokemon, but oh well.
    I'd like to see that combo as well, maybe as a 2-stage evolution line?

Grass/Fire would be interesting as well, i can't really think of a design though...
    Maybe something inspired by the Piranha Plants from the Mario Universe? xD

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • I actually thought Druddigon would have been a Dragon/Rock pokemon, but oh well.
    I'd like to see that combo as well, maybe as a 2-stage evolution line?

Grass/Fire would be interesting as well, i can't really think of a design though...
    Maybe something inspired by the Piranha Plants from the Mario Universe? xD
    Gargaron
    Dragon/Rock or Fairy/Dark (Gargoyles are mythical creatures, if we have Fairy type then it'll almost certainly go to the mythical creature Pokemon, like a Pegasus evo for Rapidash).
    -Glare
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly
    -Work Up
    I can see it working as a Psuedo, but not in an evolution line. It could also be a heavy physical attacker. Or maybe it could evolve twice, each time losing the stone of its body and become a proper dark dragon?

Volcanus (I had to, I'm sorry)
    Grass/Fire
    -Fire Spin
    -Ingrain
    -Giga Drain
    -Stockpile and all related moves
    -Lick
    -Eruption
    It would be a lethal special sweeper for sure. Also, I'm envisioning a Piranha Plant with legs XD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • You probably mean one besides Zekrom that is non-legendary? :P
    But yeah, definitely need to happen!

And since we are talking about electric types, they should make more combos for it!!
    There are barely any dual typed electric types out there, and i've been waiting for an electric/fighting type for long enough now!!

Back