• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • wow this hack looks really good
    i like kyledove tiles alot
    hope that you can script. That will be awesome

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Correct. If Treecko learns to script he could call himself an "all-around hacker", jaja! :laugh:
    I'm sure that, if he does it, Moon/Sun will be history, much like Brown was back then. I'll keep supporting him 'cause I hope that day comes...

I hope you don't get problems inserting the maps your people made, or the tiles you make, or anything else.

Ah! Suddenly remembered something! You are still using the Nidorans as starters, right? :\...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    your hack is awsome!!!!! I will depending on you TreeckoLv100!!!!!!! And I will wait untill the whole game release!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Correct. If Treecko learns to script he could call himself an "all-around hacker", jaja! :laugh:
    I'm sure that, if he does it, Moon/Sun will be history, much like Brown was back then. I'll keep supporting him 'cause I hope that day comes...

I hope you don't get problems inserting the maps your people made, or the tiles you make, or anything else.

Ah! Suddenly remembered something! You are still using the Nidorans as starters, right? :\...

im gonna keep it a secret! unless you want spoilers
    heres the spoiler about it: dont click it if you dont want spoilers
    Spoiler:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • NIDORANS ARE GOING TO BE STARTERS?!!!

That's just really really really really really really really dissapointing.
    It's because Nidorans are just two of them from their genders.
    So you're going to make just two pokeballs to get?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • im gonna keep it a secret! unless you want spoilers
    heres the spoiler about it: dont click it if you dont want spoilers
    Spoiler:

If that's true... are we gonna be given a moon stone along with them, so that we can choose when to evolve them all the way? Or make it so that the professor gives you one when ur starter hits 36?

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I love the Nidorans
    If this rumour is true, i think it would be great
    However does that mean the gender of the pokemon is a theme running through this game

I have lots of confidence in those making this hack
    and cant wait for it

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I just asked about the Nidorans 'cause I remembered the old thread which said the Nidorans were the starters, but seeing as how much the game changed through time... Here's his old thread...
    https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73210
    A lot of differences, right? That just shows that you can't give up even when everything seems lost. Look at how cool the game is now!

I'll stop embarrassing Treecko XD

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Hahaha, it's strange. It feels way nostalgic, because I remember playing it.

Then, I kept freezing due to glitches. Wahahahah~

Still, it's amazing now, because you can't compare the two. There's the old, buggy version, and the new, amazing OMG TEH GRAPPHIKS R TEH OOBER graphics.

You're giving him credit, zel! Not embarrassment! Don't stop XD

OK, I'm finished.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    lol it is not a rumor! dont shout it out >_> some people dont want spoiler!
    anyways I asked treecko and it is TRUE!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'm kinda nervous about the beta because sometimes when I patch ruby hack into a pokémon ruby rom, the sprites and events are kinda crashed.

PS: No offence Treecko.
    There will be no problem with this patch for sure. I'm using a different kind of Ruby ROM this time.
    :D Well, I hope Treecko gets the rest and motivation he needs to keep hacking. He's definately determined to make it a successful and complete hack! Don't give up! ;)
    I'm rested I guess. I won't give up on this, worked too hard to give up now.
    Correct. If Treecko learns to script he could call himself an "all-around hacker", jaja! :laugh:

I learned how to script and still getting better. I have a long way to go to get to your level though bud.:D And why does quite a few people think it will be history? I'm so pleased by that bud. Thanks to all of you. I'm flattered.
    NIDORANS ARE GOING TO BE STARTERS?!!!

That's just really really really really really really really dissapointing.
    It's because Nidorans are just two of them from their genders.
    So you're going to make just two pokeballs to get?
    Why do you think that? Well I got a nice storyline about why the Nidoran are the starters. And you won't recieve both Pokemon, only one. Instead of making it like you'll receive a different one by gender, I made it so you'll get a different one by game. In Moon, you'll get the boy, while in Sun contains the girl. That way of you want, a girl can have a boy Nidoran if she wants.:D
    If that's true... are we gonna be given a moon stone along with them, so that we can choose when to evolve them all the way? Or make it so that the professor gives you one when ur starter hits 36?
    The Moon stone actually is apart of the story. They're not hard to get but you still can't buy them in Marts. But you'll get one soon in the game. Not in the beta though.
    Hm... I think having Solrock, and Lunatone would be more suitable, or, have like, Nidorina evolve with Sun, and the other one with Moon stone?
    Why Solrock and Lunatone? They don't even evolve. But you put them on the boxes and did I say that is wrong? They will be important in the story as well...but I'm not telling why.
    I love the Nidorans
    If this rumour is true, i think it would be great
    However does that mean the gender of the pokemon is a theme running through this game

I have lots of confidence in those making this hack
    and cant wait for it
    Yep, the gender has something to do with eash game really. You'll find out why in the beta.
    I just asked about the Nidorans 'cause I remembered the old thread which said the Nidorans were the starters, but seeing as how much the game changed through time... Here's his old thread...
    https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73210
    A lot of differences, right? That just shows that you can't give up even when everything seems lost. Look at how cool the game is now!

I'll stop embarrassing Treecko XD
    Not embarassing at all, thanks for the compliments buddy.
    Hahaha, it's strange. It feels way nostalgic, because I remember playing it.

Then, I kept freezing due to glitches. Wahahahah~

Still, it's amazing now, because you can't compare the two. There's the old, buggy version, and the new, amazing OMG TEH GRAPPHIKS R TEH OOBER graphics.

You're giving him credit, zel! Not embarrassment! Don't stop XD

OK, I'm finished.
    Yeah, the graphics are my favorite part of hack. Thanks for Kyledove huh. I'm glad he's so cool!

Okay, the date for the beta is officially "January 1, 2007"

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY:D I can't wait for 2007! :D

This is gonna be awesome.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    WOOHOO!! but what about my idea of the moon/sun stone? maybe two new pokemon with sun stone radiation evolution?
    Sorry bud, but nope. Since I already got everything about the starters done, I would hate to restart that. But what did you have in mind? Maybe I can rethink it if your idea compares to mines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back