• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Umm, you're gonna be getting the beta soon enough anyway, so why would you want need screenshots?

Well keep it up man, I'm looking forward to it.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Can't wait for the beta. Are you going to release it excactly at midnight or ... ?;) and great work bud
    I'll release it sometime in the afternoon. Since I have a different timeline from you...I don't know what will be for you. But for me, I plan on releasing it 4:00pm GMT-6.
    are you going to post some new screens befor beta???
    that will be great
    I was going to say the same thing, some screen shot would be nice :)
    Umm, you're gonna be getting the beta soon enough anyway, so why would you want need screenshots?

Well keep it up man, I'm looking forward to it.
    [ray.z] is right. What's the use of them? I did think of doing it but it seems useless to me. Since on Monday I'm releasing the beta, there won't be much to see but I'm working on releasing both Moon and Sun betas so you can see the differences between them....which isn't much.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I thought Maybe you could make a different evo. to Nidorina and nidorino, a sun stone evo series, NidaKing and NidaQueen? or make like, NidoQueen be evolved from sunstone, while NidoKing is from the Moon Stone?

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Umm...he already stated that he won't change it:paranoid: and it'd be pretty pointles to do so right before the Beta Release;)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • I thought Maybe you could make a different evo. to Nidorina and nidorino, a sun stone evo series, NidaKing and NidaQueen? or make like, NidoQueen be evolved from sunstone, while NidoKing is from the Moon Stone?

i'm sorry, but that's a horrible idea.

nidoran is a good pokemon to have at the beginning of the game, and you all should be glad that he's still implemented D/P pokemon even AFTER you guys continued to complain about it ._.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Samson is right (kinda), Nidorans are ok (at least they get to learn a lot of interesting moves, mainly my favourite moves). So I guess it's gonna be OK, only thing though, I'd want a Nidoran male as a starter, which version should I play?

As you see, I'm getting ready for the beta, jaja! I hope to find a D/P Poke that's worth of being in my team... :D

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Samson is right (kinda), Nidorans are ok (at least they get to learn a lot of interesting moves, mainly my favourite moves). So I guess it's gonna be OK, only thing though, I'd want a Nidoran male as a starter, which version should I play?

As you see, I'm getting ready for the beta, jaja! I hope to find a D/P Poke that's worth of being in my team... :D

I think Pokemon Sun will have the male, I don't remember, but it should seem that way. (I think male because Moon seems more like female to me, I dun remember XD)

So either Pokemon Sun: Nidoran (m)
    Pokemon Moon: Nidoran (f)

or something like that. Don't hold me to it, though!

Well, I can't wait, seeing as the beta's about to come out in 2 days! OMG!

Haha... Happy New Year, guys!

Good luck, TreeckoLv.100, in finishing the last touches for the NEW beta!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Yes! tonight at 00:00:01 the beta will come out! XD
    I wonder if Treecko have any plan for New Year.
    Nidorans are okay. As long as there's a good storyline.
    But there shouldn't be any Wild Nidorans of the same gender wandering around in a game (The other will be given by someone. I hope)

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • *Agrees with .net*

Oh, and I checked out the thread with kyledove's sprites, but I didn't find any tilesets. All I found were maps, sprites, etc. *Needs help finding the tilesets*

Check Treeckos sig dude and you'll find Kyledoves tileset and other stuff. Treecko can't wait for the beta, I'm sure it'll be awsome:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    AWESOME!!! The betas coming out today!!! I can't wait and i like nidorans as starters....they're cool

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Is something wrong because the beta was supossed to be out already:paranoid: well guess we'll have to wait a bit longer then:\

Years
  • Is something wrong because the beta was supossed to be out already:paranoid: well guess we'll have to wait a bit longer then:\

Um... time, people, time! XD

Don't forget, some people live in different time zones, so for people who already celebrated New Year, they might not get it yet.

That, or he's just probably putting the final touches and such.

Don't expect him to put it just at the same time though XD, that would be overkill.

Can't wait for the beta though.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Happy freakin New Years everybody! There has been a bit of confusion about the beta release, so allow me to quote the date.
    I'll release it sometime in the afternoon. Since I have a different timeline from you...I don't know what will be for you. But for me, I plan on releasing it 4:00pm GMT-6.
    Does that help? If not, let me clear it up for you....TODAY IS THE DAY FOLKS! I'm going to release the beta of only Pokemon Moon today. And sometime next week I'll release a longer version of both, yipee!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    WOOT sorry i haven't been on much i got a new computer but i am waiting for our wireless to come then i can support as much as i can

Years
  • Yayz!

Officially, it's Happy New Year for Canada, and I don't know about US, but we can celebrate!

And yes, today is the day, on afternoon!

At least we get to try out the beta, which is great. I wonder what the experience will be like XD

Yay for the Pokemon Moon beta! Yay for Happy New Year!

Now I'll just shut up XD

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Well done Treecko, I'll be glad to see it released later. Tell me if you need any help as no doubt you've got tons of things you'd like to do on it before release. From what little bit I've played, I think it'll be a success.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, one more thing, how exactly do I download the tiles off kyledove's thread? There are no links!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back