• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light

What do you think of this?

• Great!

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Ok

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Awful!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
    looks like that question mark in the last pokemon sunday was pokemon ranger 3 XDXD
    You can watch the vid here:

Or:
    https://www.filb.de/1224
    Bigger cover:
    [NEW] Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

.. This wonderful series is reciving this destructive addition.

gee... *prepares r4*

This is gonna be excellent when released...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • That game looks awesome that's going on my must wants list XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm actually really excited for this game now after reading all about it. The new features they have incorporated seem to really enhance the gameplay and the Characters and region of Oblivia seem pretty neat as well. Looking at the characters, you really can see that the original touch of pokemon is in them, even if they have gotten ahold of some hair gel. :P The Pokémon Knappers look a little nice, too o3o" And the new feature where you get to draw the symbols looks awesome n_n But since I never bought Pokémon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia, I'm excited to get this new installment :>

Years
  • Looking forward to Deoxys!!!

Then all I need is Celebi and Arceus...
    Wonder if Ukelele Pichu is this mystery movie 13...

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    OH MY GOD! This game is gonna be EPIC!!! Wow... Nintendo and the Pokemon Company sure have been busy... Sometimes I wish that I could read Japanese so that I can get the games before anybody else in the U.S. and I could actually understand what people were saying. Anyway, it seems sooo intensely awesome that you get to ride on the legendary dogs! So cool!!! ^_^

Years
  • This game looks amazing. The second Ranger never got me very hyped up so I still haven't gotten around to playing it, but this is something I think I will buy!

Question: anyone think that the English version might get a new logo for this game? Personally I think that the English Pokemon logo doesn't look very good with the Ranger logo. I made my own English version of the new cover featuring what I hope the logo could be changed to if anyone is interested, I'll post it if they are. ;)

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    This game does look nice, but the Rangers remind me on characters from Digimon. The guy and girl from Team Napper look more like Rangers! Oh and Team Napper? Really? Have we ran out of names for Evil organizations? :| I hope that gets changed, but if not, I'll get used to it. It's catchy, sort of.

While I'm at it, How many different variations of Pichu are there going to be? I mean we have notched-eared Pichu, and now Ukulele Pichu.
    Why Pichu? Why not Pikachu with a Guitar? is that not cute?

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
  • Masterge77 said:
    Originally Posted by ¡Laxbe!
    That symbols you make with the styler and new features for old legendaries and having pichu as partner and everything is amazing! That's Great!

Originally Posted by Masterge77
    Very similar to another DS game where you draw runes on the DS screen to cast spells, I forget it's name though......

But I always thought of Ranger as a way out of the "violence" in the mainstream. I liked Ranger because pokémon were there only to help people in need, not to harm each other to see who's weaker.

I agree with this, Pokemon is not about fighting, though trainers do not seem to understand this, they just want to be the best, this is one thing I like about the Ranger games, not to mention that the Ranger games better potray Pokemon to real animals, such as Geodude camoflouges itself as a small boulder, or Oddish disguises itself as a weed, it also pits Pokemon in many diffrent environments such as in the city, like how rats live in the alleyway between two apartment buildings

When I saw Kellyn using a fearow to attack a Dodrio in the Animé, it was disgusting! I don't think a Ranger should act like that, but this new game shows I'm wrong. That's awful!

Wait, he actually DID that!? that's (sorry, I stopped watching the anime a long time ago because I got sick of Ash being retarded, and the cliche, repetitive, pointless plot)

I agree with everything you two said.

I started playing the Ranger games just a few days ago, after reading about the spinoff games here and to see what it was all about
    After playing for a few days I have to say;
    It blew my mind! As of now, I prefer the Ranger games to ALL of the other Pokémon games! ALL OF THEM!

I never believed it was possible to play a Pokémon game that didn't become repetitive and boring after a few hours of playing it

If you ask me, the games are really the best that the Pokémon franchise has created over the past decade
    It's such a fresh and exciting way of playing, for a moment I forgot I was playing a Pokémon game at all

So I for one, can't wait for the new game to come out
    A Great vote from me!

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    UPDATE!!!!!
    Promo vid and Demo!!!!!!!!!
    So far so great! I cant wait to play this
    Here ya go guys :)

Last edited: