• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon Sprites!!!

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    wow!!

These pokemon look awesome!! Does anyone know when these nds pokemon games are going to be out in Europe?

Last edited:

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    grrrr....

ggggrrrrrr!! i have to wait that much.. maybe somewhere around christmas...

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    But you can't have all of them... And I think D/P are supposed to come out around May here in the US... So... Yeah... And yeah, there's a new Likky evo...

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I hope the eevee evos r Really strong n have some weeknesses against each other thatll be kool. So far whut weve got eez
    Eevee
    Joltean
    Flareon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Unknown name Grass Evo
    Unknown name Ice Evo

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • Botaneon and Glaceon, perhaps? it would follow that none of the eeveelutions' names start with the same letter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    VINEON LIVES!!! YAY!

And...Glaceon? Hmm...

But I already commented about this in the other thread...

Years
    • CA
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I hope the eevee evos r Really strong n have some weeknesses against each other thatll be kool. So far whut weve got eez
    Eevee
    Joltean
    Flareon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Unknown name Grass Evo
    Unknown name Ice Evo
    they have Grass and Ice evos on this game
    thats awesome

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I hope the Grass evo iz not better than Umbreon cuz i still think Umbreon iz da best eevee-lution
    !OH YEA! BIGG News every1 I think i saw a castform.... form! check it out---->
    New Pokemon Sprites!!!

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I really doubt anymore Ghost Pokemon than whut we pretty much knoe sooofar. I think D/P iz more focused on evos prevos n Steel/Dark/Electric/Fire.

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yet there were barely any fire types... <_<

I believe it is almost confirmed it is not Castform.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Kirby, I think that image is broken, but I believe I know what you're getting at.
    I dont know why plain fire types are so rare nowadays, do they think its too powerful? 'Cause i dont :\

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • yo actually yea some pepul r ryt. They should have alot af fire n grass pokemon to compete wif water types

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • The New Evee evolutions are a waste...and an utter let down, i mean they look very simliar to eachotehr and show no creativity "but then again espeon didnt"...i could of expected grass eevee to have its body coverd in leaves, vine tail, etc and the ice one to look more ice instead of wooo blue with little ice bits -_- a real let down.

As Gardevoir are all going to be female, the new kirlia evo is set to be male and an alternate evolution "psychic/fighting i think"

Ninendo has stated that is is not a lapras pre-evo. the 2 different colour forms come from which side of the reigon u catch it from west or east.

The Electric castform you see is almost definate a castform pokemon, as you can tell by the face "even someone like philbro could tell that", their is suposidly: a Rhydon evolution and a togetic evolution. what i have seen dosent really match up, but afterall they are just icon sprites of them pokemon.

New Regi, Regigigas will be available, weather u need the other 3 regis to reach it is unknown.
    the 3 legendary pokemon "they the 3 that look like eachotehr with different heads" have the ability to run around the reigon after you release them "like latias/latios and the legendary dogs. the Regions dex reaches a stop at Weavile moving onto the legendarys, because the others are suposidly unobtainable untill you complete the previous Shinou dex.
    Manafii does not have a confermd Pre-Evo has Coronis of Serebii.net, hatched his manafii egg from rangers to revield a normal manafii.

I hope that shuts people up :P and lets them believe things with out jumping to conclusions. i would like the thank myself, and serebii.net for most of this information

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Yo man that whuz Harsh n kinda rude: "I hope that shuts people up and lets them believe things with out jumping to conclusions. i would like the thank myself, and serebii.net for most of this information" bout tryn2 make pepul shut up! I really dun care whut pepul say or anything, but i certaintly dunt lyk dat kinda atitude. I dunt expect those kindz of thingz on my threadz or sumthing tht hurts me. All i did whuz show users some new pokemon sprites n just saying whut sprite looks lyk a previos pokemon.

As i said i dunt really care whut other pepul say, but plz try not to be soo mean nxt tym k!

Back