• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW! Pokemon Starter Kit for XP

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
  • Slow. Please remember that I have a life away from this forum, and I do spend time doing other things.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2007
    I know how that one is, I`m working on an online game, and haven't touched it in a month or two... lol, if there is anything I can do, let me know.

-Blue-

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    noo why do you have to have a life i want you to finish this quickly jk

seirosly take your time and this will be great just don't map intire reagions as there will be nothing for people to do with it you have to limit yourself to what you are going to do with it and most people can map so it's best just to let them do that themselfs

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2007
    So, what systems are you working on? What systems are finished? And do you like to eat Turkey? lol, sry, oddly random today ^^; What part are you working on, the maps or the scripts? Remember, take your time and irnog all the ppl that will start to get angry because you aren't working night and day to finish. (Hey, it happens, don't it?) Well, later, and don't rush! (Sry about being all blah ^^ )
    -Blue-

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Yeah, there are a bunch of other projects I am working on besides this, such as my new movie, and my new site. I am having some trouble with the scripts, so I've been a bit postponed on the scripts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2007
    No big deal, take your time, and so on in that fashon. I`m currently working on learning html, and have decided to take out the server scripts out of my online game, so No online any more -_-; But, hey, it is now playable! Sry, kinnda ranted there ^^; Well regardless, take your time and try to have fun with it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    this looks good. i cant wait til u get finished with it so i can make a good pokemon game

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2007
    Oi mate, how are you doing? I hope you aren't doing as bad as me ^^ (failing 3 out of 4 classes O.O; ) WHat fun XD So, how goes your many projects?

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
    Years
  • A little originality can go a long way...

I've heard some of you say that Legos shouldn't bother mapping all of the regions...
    (by the way Legos, if you're reading this, see the bottom of this post)
    You all say that there will be no originality, and blah, blah, blah.
    And you know what I have to say to that?
    Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Think of how useful the other regions could be.
    Even I you only use a few maps.
    Here, lemme pull a few scenarios out of my pockets...

For one thing, there's this little thing called "editing".
    I'm sure nobody expects you to keep every single map in the region exactly the same!

For instance, what about the Red Gyarados?
    What if you wanna replace him with a Golden Magikarp like in the TV show?

Go even further and expand on areas, even!

In Vermilion city, there is the S.S. Anne, correct?
    Well, what if it's not in the port?
    In this day and age, our water type Pokémon can Dive, can't they?
    Dive down to the ocean floor and see what you can find.

You ever wonder why that truck is parked there?
    I know! It must have been that a guy dropped his Pokéball
    that contained his strongest Pokémon! ...or maybe just his truck keys...

How about upgrading Team Rocket's hideout in Cerulean city?

Revisit the charred ruins of Cinnibar island after a terrible eruption.
    Things can be altered!

And you don't have to use every map either.
    What if you just want a specific area so you can write a flashback scene where your main character first met a certain person or Pokémon?

I say that Legos should continue mapping the regions.
    In fact, I vote that I get hired to map as I have no life beyond the computer.
    The only thing I have to do other than sit here is go to work, but other than that,
    I'd love to map for this kit, if Legos will have me.
    I'm very particular with accuracy in games, so I'll not likely make mistakes.
    Of course, I'm only human, so mistakes are unavoidable, but I'll double-check.
    But anyhow, I've gotta hit the hay. It's 2am.

Lemme know if you'd like my help Legos! ;)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hey heres an idea why not make two versions one with the reagions and one without that way everyone's happy

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Yes, that has been discussed. I'm thinking it over. It would probably mean more work, so I may avoid it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2007
    Oi mate, still haveing issues? Well, there might be a small chance that you might be able to enlist help from some of the great ppl at creationasylum.net . Good luck buddy. I hope this helped =/

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • isn't that advertising a site?(legosjedi is a member of the site anyway)
    I hope you get this finished.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    This SK looks great, I can't wait for it to be done, keep up the good work

Back