• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New signature limiter

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021

We've recently added an experimental signature limiter that will place signatures that are over our limits inside scrollboxes. If yours is in one, it means it's too large. Remove or resize some images or text to get it to fit.

If you see any problems or flukes, report them in this thread.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This doesn't have to do with it directly, but I think it might be affected due to it (it only started after the code was added).

The little drop down arrows don't appear for me anymore. I'm talking about the ones next to "Quick Links" or "Thread Tools." o.o *on FireFox*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hmm, you're right. They don't seem to work for me either. o_O;

Cherrim

Years
    Do they appear at least? o_O Mine don't exist at all.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, they wouldn't appear either. Trying to figure out which part of it does that. And I killed then revived MM. XP Fun.

Cherrim

Years
    *noticed* x3;;

Now they work, but I'm guessing you turned off the sig thing or something since it doesn't work anymore. o_O

Isn't debugging fuuuun? ;D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    what if we want the scrolls in our sig? would we still have to make our sig. smaller? lol

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    @Erica: No. ;_; I added the header and footer fine, tools seem to work. Now I'll try the additional CCS thingie.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, NOW do tools and the sig limiter work in MM? What about the other styles?

PKGirl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I loveie the idea abby ill put into usse soon k.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It works automatically PK.

Toto, how so? Looks the same to me, unless I missed something. Which layout ya using?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That does seem to be an IE thing. o_o; Ehh…not sure why it's doing that. I'll look into it.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hmmm.. nice idea.. thanks for doing/coding/working it.. (nice to see the staff still cares about PC)

[edit: now just tie it into the usergroups so we can exempt mods and up.. also so my sig is fixed.. ]

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I wouldn't have any idea how to tie in into usergroups. o_o; You wouldn't have to edit much on your sig to get it to fit though.

Anyone on AOL having problems? Got a report of one

Cherrim

Years
    The Pepsi thing could go for one. No one should be posting in that club anyway. (Er... and not just for obvious reasons. It's also very old. ;p)

The signatures seem to be restricted to 500 in width - and they're automatically centred left, so that's why the sigs seem smaller than normal. It happens to me, too.

Back