• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New signature limiter

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Brittany: Well we want people to know that it's big, and hopefully change it.
    Erica: Hmm, works in Opera just fine. I'm sure I could tinker with the postbit code once the rest is worked out.

Steve: Being an s-admin isn't fun eh? =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mmm... you could try putting your site URLs into links, instead. They might take up less vertical space that way. =X

Cherrim

Years
    <3 What do you want on the sig? I could probably make it~

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I can make you the killer new sig you want.
    edit:gotta fix mine also.

Cherrim

Years
    I'd think it'd be reward enough just for an admin to use something you made in his or her sig. x3 Nifteh~

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah,im just looking to help.i dnot care if it were a rep point or mod position whatever.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Is there any way to see the rest of teh sigs on netscape? On nestcape there is no scroll box, and it automatically cuts off the sig after the certain point. It's kinda annoying, just in case I ACTAULLY wanted to see the sig (EDIT: you think I wouldn't be complaining because I'm stuck with the 800x600 screen XD).
    Also, if I ever make a big sig, how am I supposed to know that I'm not breaking the rules? If it's a diffrence of only a few pixels then Ill think it's fine. oO;;

or are other broswers having the same problem?

Until then, I guess I'll use MSN explorer, if I really want to see sigs.
    *hates. msn. explorer. lagging.*
    *takes forever to type x_x;;*

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    dont really care its all good whatever the reward XD.
    sorry,here will fix.
    whatever you need PPN i can do it.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    ...o_O Don't double post.

He's already said he wants to have it more or less a surprise - he doesn't care what's in the sig as long as it's reasonable. Plus, just PM him or something to further this - we're going majorly OT and there may still be people who have problems with the sig feature. We should let them take the spotlight here so all issues can be dealt with.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    Nice rule.
    Well I just took some things out of my sig.I agree with this rule. :)
    I think my sig is 500X400 or something,i'am not good at this.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    nayana_1120 said:
    Is there any way to see the rest of teh sigs on netscape? On nestcape there is no scroll box, and it automatically cuts off the sig after the certain point. It's kinda annoying, just in case I ACTAULLY wanted to see the sig (EDIT: you think I wouldn't be complaining because I'm stuck with the 800x600 screen XD).
    Also, if I ever make a big sig, how am I supposed to know that I'm not breaking the rules? If it's a diffrence of only a few pixels then Ill think it's fine. oO;;

or are other broswers having the same problem?

Until then, I guess I'll use MSN explorer, if I really want to see sigs.
    *hates. msn. explorer. lagging.*
    *takes forever to type x_x;;*
    Hmm, I guess not. Really most people who have this happen to them will change their sigs soon, so you should stick with whatever works best.

Back