• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New spinoff games

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    If you had the opportunity to force Nintendo to make a brand new spinoff game, what would it be about? For me I would like to see a game when you're in Team Rocket or some kind of Pokemon Gang. That would be sweet. :)

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Like I mentioned before, a FPS or 3rd Person shooter of pokemon, not literal shooting with guns, but the pokemon using their attacks with the player's control. The wiimote will make it succeed

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • New RPG game for the Wii, similar to Colosseum/XD.

Since this is talking about Spin-offs, I'm moving it there.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • i know this is abit much, but i would make the make a pokemon contest game, where each move is programed to respond in a certain way to certain situations, for example the ice aqua jet.

it would be an awesome game :)

Wobbubobafett

my backpacks got jets
    Years
  • I've had this idea for awhile now,
    a 2-d fighting game, where you roam around an arena that would be appropriate to where the battle started.

the ds has 4 buttons (x,y,b,a) pokemon have four moves. the way i vision it would be really fun and make a lot of people rethink the moves they select (agility anybody)
    the game would be the same expect for the battles. the only problem is double battles wouldn't work

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    i know this is abit much, but i would make the make a pokemon contest game, where each move is programed to respond in a certain way to certain situations, for example the ice aqua jet.

I agree , that game would really be awesome.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Like it's been mentioned , a game in which you only do contests , elaborate ones , with special moves .

This isn't coming , so I won't build hopes ... :/

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I like the idea of a pokemon game where you can really go off about your own path...

Like... At the start of the game, pick what you wanna be: Trainer, coordinator, breeder, etc. and then have the people you meet/challenge in the game go along with it.

Years
  • i know this is abit much, but i would make the make a pokemon contest game, where each move is programed to respond in a certain way to certain situations, for example the ice aqua jet.

I like this. I recently began wondering if there would ever be competitive Pokemon contests, like there are competitive Pokemon battles.

I want to see a Mystery Dungeon-style game, but real-time, with PBR graphics, not that Pokemon Ranch garbage. It would have 4 player co-op, plus special missions that can only be played over wi-fi connection with friends or strangers. You would each choose a Pokemon from your team, and use it in a team of 2-4. If someone decides to be a jerk, the other players can vote him off.
    There would also be an online battle mode, where you take a team of 4 (One Pokemon would battle at a time, the others would be substitutes.) and face off against another player. There would also be a mode which allows 2-4 players to team up and fight another team.

Last edited:

KopaKura

Soul searcher
    Years
  • I've had this idea for awhile now,
    a 2-d fighting game, where you roam around an arena that would be appropriate to where the battle started.

the ds has 4 buttons (x,y,b,a) pokemon have four moves. the way i vision it would be really fun and make a lot of people rethink the moves they select (agility anybody)
    the game would be the same expect for the battles. the only problem is double battles wouldn't work

I love this idea. Ever since I played Digimon Rumble Arena I always wondered why there couldn't be a Pokémon game like that. Throw in the RPG element too and it'd be amazing. Surely a game like that wouldn't be -too- powerful for the Wii or DS?

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
  • A game where you could play in a villainous team like Rocket, or perhaps an outlaw of some kind, because it would be... fun, and interesting to be able to play from the point of view of the "bad guys". If not that, then a Pokémon game where you have the "Karma System", where you decisions change the outcome of the game, and you can be whatever you want: Good, Neutral, or Bad. You could choose if you wanted to steal another trainers Pokémon, choose if you wanted to go up against the Elite Four, or just kick back and help the local Villains with their evil plot.

Also, please, Nintendo, a Pokémon RPG on the DS with Character customization, I know there only pixels, but I hate having to play as Dawn if I want to play as a girl, for example. I'd like to make someone who looks like me, then I could really get into the game more, if it was a little me throwing the Poké-ball rather than some girl with weird-ass blue hair and a stupid hat. Simple character customization on the DS would be easy, if they had like common hair lengths and colours, and common colors for t-shits, and a choice of jeans, shorts, shirt, ect. I know, it kinda... breaks from the traditional way Pokémon works, where you play as a certain protagonist... but yeah.

InvaderBlue

Oz freak!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    I think it should be something like Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness mixed in with the chao gardens from Sonic so you can catch Pokemon, raise them, interact with them, and battle people.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    A pokemon music game :) you can chose and pokemon and an instument and make music!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    I'd probably have to go with the first-person shooter idea. I've always wanted a little more actual "playing" in pokemon games. Maybe they could do a PCA type deal...

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • I like this. I recently began wondering if there would ever be competitive Pokemon contests, like there are competitive Pokemon battles.

I want to see a Mystery Dungeon-style game, but real-time, with PBR graphics, not that Pokemon Ranch garbage. It would have 4 player co-op, plus special missions that can only be played over wi-fi connection with friends or strangers. You would each choose a Pokemon from your team, and use it in a team of 2-4. If someone decides to be a jerk, the other players can vote him off.
    There would also be an online battle mode, where you take a team of 4 (One Pokemon would battle at a time, the others would be substitutes.) and face off against another player. There would also be a mode which allows 2-4 players to team up and fight another team.

This is the best idea I've seen so far, I would love to play a game like this.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Another game like Col/XD. They were gorgeous, and not like the PBRipoff.
    I WANT A SHADOW GIRATINA!

Back