• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Quilava's Glaciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Right. I totally suck at naming themes (evidently 8D).

Anyway, Quilava's Glaciation is the newest theme. It's fixed-width, dark, blue, and obviously features none other than Quilava.

You can select it via the drop-down box at the bottom of the page, the "Options" section of your User CP, or by clicking here.

^_^ Hope you guys like it~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMGosh, way cool theme Erica! 8D That Quilava on the banner is so adorable! <33 Great job on it, me like~ :3

~Kelsey

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Too bright for me ;-; I'm sticking to Midnight Misty. Just a suggestion, Jake, maybe make another dark, desaturated blue one like Midnight Misty..? Of course, Midnight was Casey's very different work =/

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Wow.. That theme is truly awesome! I'm am for sure going to use it. And I really <3 the Quilava on the banner.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Wow this one is really cool... I was expecting some generic usual skin that is usually added... However this is different and I am rather impressed.

I like how the backround colour is blue ;P

*claps for erica if she made it*

or whoever? XD

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    I am so in love with this layout. lol I am going to use it. You have done a great job. And now if you guys get a new community site you guys can just write it up. This layout is really really great. Weldone ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    The banner's pretty, but it by no means blends with the layout. Also, the lighter grey hurts my eyes. The fixed width is also annoying.

Years
    A very attractive layout, Erica. It looks great. Though my only problem with it is that it's a lag when trying to scroll the page and click on links. And like Ty, I'm not very fond of the fixed width. Otherwise, nice layout :3

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    It's beautiful.

I really encourage there to be more themes centered of the pokemon themselves. Also with the great backgrounds.

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
    Wow! I love it, Just doesn't go with my Av and Sig, so maybe I will use it when I make a dark coloured Sig.

But really, it's great!

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    The designs are certainly impressive, as with the whole general color choice...I'm just not so sure on the fixed width and the brightness (or that might be just regarding my eye sensitivity). Either way, I still love the Quilava theme itself. Nice job! I don't think I'm very good with dark layouts. XD

Years
    You acutally did fix all of those icons... XD

Anyway, I <3 it ^^ It's dark~ And I acutally don't mind the fixed width. *runs off to eat breakfast*

EDIT: A few of the icons are missing still though ._.; like the Skype(?) icon...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back