• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Quilava's Glaciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Wow i like it. Its time for me to chage to it, I've been using midnight misty ever since i joined =O. I like how its all bluish and darkish.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Look at this. >_> The coding is stuffed somewhere.

And yes, I'm using Windows Live Messenger. :P

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I just noticed something else. It's currently adless...

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Regretfully that just means the ads have yet to be added. =x

coolmaster - Hm...I don't see that on Firefox, but yeah, it's there in IE. o_O I'll look into that.

As for the fixed-width thing, yeah, it's not the greatest but I myself was actually getting kind of sick of layouts that span the whole page (no idea why...I just was XD). Most of the layouts do span the width, though, so no harm in having one that doesn't. :\

Jake - Actually, having too many bright colours in the foreground kills a dark layout. o_o; It just looks too awkward then. Maybe my monitor is brighter than yours, but the links do look fine to me. As for the icons...the defaults aren't suited for dark layouts (I don't know if you've noticed, but on our dark layouts there's ugly white around all of them ~~'). I don't much care for the recolouring either but...I'm not creative enough to make my own icons so I just do what I can. oO; If you can find the originals optimized for darker backgrounds, by all means replace them; I'd prefer that. :x

Sammi - Oh yeah, the Skype icon. =x I'll get that working when I get the decent computer back. ^^;

Years
    Lightning said:
    Sammi - Oh yeah, the Skype icon. =x I'll get that working when I get the decent computer back. ^^;
    Cool ^^

...and don't forget the question mark icon that goes on the who's online page. That one's gone too.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Regretfully that just means the ads have yet to be added. =x
    I don't see any reason to regret it. Hardly anybody donates to Steve, and with the amount of abuse this server gets it's a choice between money or dead PC, so ads are obligatory.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    One question regarding the theme, it's only got 4 community sites, the other ones had 6.

Years
    brotlov said:
    One question regarding the theme, it's only got 4 community sites, the other ones had 6.
    Some of the skins are older skins, and those community sites have pulled out since the time the skin was made.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    omigosh I love this layout. <3

It's quite nice, very well coordinated, the graphics rock, everything. Really nice job!

Only wish it expanded ;_;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    This is the best layout Pokecommunity has so far! The color work marvolously together and I love that PC has a good fixed width layout now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back