• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New trademarks. Game Possibilities Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • I don't know about 3 but they might use ideas based off the reserved ones..
    To be honest, none of those titles actually sound like Pokemon games besides Scarlet version..

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon Violet/Scarlet/Cobalt trio?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It would not go in that particular order. Scarlet and Cobalt would be the main two and then comes Violet.
    CSV or SCV

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah yeah that could work!
    I am actually lovin' the Cobalt as a name. However, Cobalt is blue and Scarlet is red, so you have Red/Blue/Purple. It would work, but it is on the boundary of R/B/Y..

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well it could be the perfect opportunity to make the series simple with the legendary pokemon again. And with Violet maybe a Poison type legend would arise.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • OMG! We want a Poison Legendary!
    It is a good chance for the games to return to simplicity, but I think the names are too similar to the originals, besides, we already have a remake of R/B/Y...

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • where'd u get the info that confirms this because, based on what nintendo has done in the past, i dont think the names would be white and black or brown and crimson or what ever. the first generation was colors, the second was minerals, the third was gemstones, the fourth is different gemstones and metal (platinum). so i'd think they would come up with a new way to portray the colors like opal or something like that. maybe if there is a poison legendry they could call it violet and name them after flowers. violet verions, dandelion version, tulip version or what not.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its all on the official Nintendo site. Go to the news feeds here to see the link.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Black and White would be freaking racist >:(

None of these will work out. It's pretty obvious these trademarks were placed so they can sue the butts off ROM hackers. Considering the current economy, the money greedy company is now an extreme lenght mediocre video game retailer :/.

I may as well stay off ROM hacking now. These Nintenmen are getting dangerous.

They probably won't trademark the REAL games until later in the year anyways.

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
  • at this rate the Pokemon franchise is going to have every color/rock reserved so that people who spend hours of theyre lives making ROMS that use these creative titles (like the Pokemon: Shiney Gold X Advance ROM) won't be able to do anything without Nintendo breathing down theyre necks, they should just LAY OFF for a bit and let people do theyre own things.

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
  • I think it's be fantastic to have starters as Fighting/Psychic/Dark. It works the same way as Water/Fire/Grass, so it'd be a nice change!
    Pokemon White, Pokemon Black, and Pokemon Grey... sounds awesome. I can see that.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    They won't have a Pokemon Black or White now, as we have already gone past basic colours. Also, Nintendo and GameFreak have trademarked 'Pokemon WhiteGold' and 'Pokemon MoonStone'.

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    They won't have a Pokemon Black or White now, as we have already gone past basic colours. Also, Nintendo and GameFreak have trademarked 'Pokemon WhiteGold' and 'Pokemon MoonStone'.
    Now THAT sounds cool.
    Combining basic colors and minerals.
    Maybe colors and Gemstones?
    Minerals and Gemstones?
    They could go on like that for some kinda remake of GSC.
    [Hint hint Nintendo.]

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Those titles don't really sound official. And even if there were Jotho remakes, they'd probably be named "Deep Sea Silver" or " High Sky Gold" or something that acutally rings. "White Gold" and "Moonstone" sounds bland.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Those titles don't really sound official. And even if there were Jotho remakes, they'd probably be named "Deep Sea Silver" or " High Sky Gold" or something that acutally rings. "White Gold" and "Moonstone" sounds bland.

OMG. Those would be great titles. I love them. they have the same sound like Deep Sea ans High Sky. Thats creative because they make sense too.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • at this rate the Pokemon franchise is going to have every color/rock reserved so that people who spend hours of theyre lives making ROMS that use these creative titles (like the Pokemon: Shiney Gold X Advance ROM) won't be able to do anything without Nintendo breathing down theyre necks, they should just LAY OFF for a bit and let people do theyre own things.
    Ridonculous! Pokémon is already a Trademark and they can kick our necks already. >:[

It's kind of annoying that they're (mostly) just trademarking names to hype us up. It doesn't even make sense to use them to stamp out Pokemon ROM Hackers/Pokemon Game Developers as Pokémon itself is a trademark and can be used against us.

Baaad Nintendo, bad Nintendo. >:[

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's kind of annoying that they're (mostly) just trademarking names to hype us up. It doesn't even make sense to use them to stamp out Pokemon ROM Hackers/Pokemon Game Developers as Pokémon itself is a trademark and can be used against us.

Baaad Nintendo, bad Nintendo. >:[

Well, during times of crisis, you really can't blame them. They are getting desperate for $$$$$ now...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lovin' the idea of Deep Sea Silver and High Sky Gold. At first I was going to say they don't make sense, but when you look at Lugia and Ho-Oh, the mascots for those games, it suits extremely well!
    Kudos to you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back