• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Trailer - Includes: Biking, New Sprites and a Surprise

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wow, That was amazing, I liked the Rocket Hideout with the Persain Statues, I always remember when you walked upto the statues 2 rockets would run upto you & battle you, good memories :)

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    I'm just going to be general, because I'm 1) lazy, and 2) not much for me to say other than what has already been said.

The trailer was amazing. New footage is sweet, along with the current ones (of course). And... I can't help but say that the new Clefairy sprite is adorable.

I have to wait until the American release, but I definitely can't wait.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Oh no Eusine is back D:
    I disliked that guy. Though I have to admit this game seems like it's making some fundamental upgrades that just make it easier to play ^.^

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Yeah! Back to Kanto! Hopefully not that stripped down like in G/S/C, but the music makes me looking forward!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Yeehaw! Back to Kanto we go! Pallet Town was awesome at the end. The Magnet Train was nice too, I am a little disappointed that they didn't make the trainer visible while riding it.

The Rocket Hideout was amazing, I remember the first time I stepped in front of one of those statues and was like "HOMG NOEZ". And YAY THE RIVAL IS ANIMATED

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    This is amazing. I'm glad I'm importing Soul Silver, I don't think I could wait for the English versions, though I do plan on buying Heart Gold in English when it does release here. And animated rival sprite = awesome. The animated trainer sprites in Platinum was a nice little feature that they added and I'm glad they're bringing it back for the remakes. This is gonna be awesome.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    i cannot describe how awesome this game is going to be!
    to me this is a mericle combining johto and kanto! all i can say is this is a special occasion in gaming history for me.
    this means i NEED wifi for my ds now!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    With the return of the animated rival, one can only hope they include the feature for the Gym Leaders, Elites, and possibly the two Rocket Admins the player faces later on in the game. The game has really taken the old and new key features and twisted it into its own. The only basic thing that hasn't really been put up to see however is a direct inside battle with one of the main characters within gameplay. At least with this fans can tell if the levels of the game rose rather than staying at a low level like it was before in the originals. However, with all the new releases on this game, I could think less of that and more so think about what lays ahead of it.

i cannot describe how awesome this game is going to be!
    to me this is a mericle combining johto and kanto! all i can say is this is a special occasion in gaming history for me.
    this means i NEED wifi for my ds now!!

Seeing as Kanto and Johto were put together in the originals, it was only a matter of time before the second region was reveiled. I would admit though, at first it was a bit sketchy on whether or not it would have been included. Though, with final confirmation on it, I think I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing HeartGold and SoulSilver are increasingly making its name known to be better and better.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years

Thank you captain obvious. That's been established a while ago and the main guess is that it is fly seeing as one is tied with baloons.

You stated out the obvious about Capt Obvious as well xD

Cannot wait to get mine. The trailer gets me pumped :D

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The rival is animated

yes. w

epic game will be epic
    Waiting; i can not do it ;0; /flail

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Man, this trailer got me really hyped up for this game...I hope playing it in a language I don't understand isn't too detrimental to the experience!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    looking at these trailers makes me want to go learn japanese lol anyway i cant wait for this game to come out =)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Kanto makes me wetter than hurricane Katrina(sweaty of course). I love the way Pallet town looks so far. I dont really like how the battle against the RSE legends starts.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Silver's animated sprite is awesome. He's like "What do you want, *****".

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    i think these games are gonna be awesome - i'm gonna have to stop reading so much about them because its making me want the game more and more and i still have all the way until spring next year to wait

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    If you pause you can see Raikou's new sprite. It is awesome. Clefairy's sprite is soo cute, and the girl's backsprite is looking good. It also looks like there are new trees for Kanto.
    Looking at the video and some other screenshots, I'd say that the pokemon using an HM has to be at the front of your party. Annoying if true.
    And the pokewalker sounds like my alarm clock. Definitely gonna be annoying.

Back