• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Trailer - Includes: Biking, New Sprites and a Surprise

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    I put the dots cause it needed at least 25 characters,so this is what i write if i have a short post

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    BTW, here is the sprite I was talking about, it's in that battle at about 3:15.
    It's probably exactly the same as platinum or something, but oh well.
    New Trailer - Includes: Biking, New Sprites and a Surprise

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Raikou's sprite was shown in Corocoro a week ago or so. It's new.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can't wait for HG/SS. The biking footage makes DPPt'ss Bike like a turtle,I also love the new sprites. Pidgey's sprite looks cool.
    They advertise the Pokewalker in the Trailers too much,lol. I also love the new Pokedex and PC Box with using the stylus. :D.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
    I like this trailer. I love the POKeSTALKER effect- as people call it, and the footsteps sound XD.
    The new grass looks really cool, and I love Meganiums OW. Palet looks cool in 3d (at least the part shown XD)
    Can't wait!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I love the new PC boxes. They'll be so much easier to use now.

The new Pokemon center looks awesome. However, I think that is the Pokemon Center in Indigo Plateau where the Pokemon league is located. I like how they moved the PC to where the desk Nurse Joy is instead of having it in the back. Now, we can get to it sooner. :)
    It is actually quite convenient now that the PC box is both touch screen compatable but yes, also closer to Nurse Joy's desk. HeartGold and SoulSilver are fully utilizing the Touch Screen compared to that of DPPt, but has also made it in a most convenienting way for the players as well. To easily select and drag your Pokémon over looks enjoying. However, whether that Pokémon Center be located in the League or not, I still find it rather upgraded and nicely situated. The added in steps for the second floor look pretty nice as an addition and gives the center more of a technical look over a more simplistic design, which to me is pretty cool. Definitely coming along together nicely, and it is the first Pokémon RPG I've seen so far with a lot of decent looking new sprites for some of the Pokémon.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Awesome. Just awesome. It sucks that the English version is coming soooo late, though. Oh well, I can't wait until more of it is released and revealed. I really love the new graphics and what everything looks like; it'll all looks so slick and modern. Like a few people have said, the Touch Screen in HG/SS is fully useable compared to D/P/Pt's Touch Screen, which makes the game much more efficient. I just cant wait. D;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I had a nerdgasm watching this.

The graphics are more stunning than I ever hoped for,
    and everything looks extravagant.

I really can't wait for what is in store for us in Spring 2010.
    Too bad I can't read Japanese and could just import it. :/

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011

Hahaha "nerdgasm" that's hilarious.

You're right about the Japanese. That's the only I'm not importing because I want to be able to understand the storyline and stuffs...

I hope that the trees and buildings and basically everything that is 3D wont "shake" like it did in PLatinum. Don't know if it's my DS but it gets really annoying. And everything is absolutely beautiful!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    If you want to understand the storyline, then just play Pokémon Gold/Silver for the GBC... :\

Yes, but if you haven't noticed, there is A LOT more to the games now. i want to be able to enjoy the Kimono Girls, new Rocket Executives, new Female Character, Eusine, talking to my Pokemon,, etc.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Ah. Guys. Just for a bit... block out everything that's happening in the video and just listen to the background music. Who else wants that to be in the game? :D

Also. That trailer was amazing.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Ah. Guys. Just for a bit... block out everything that's happening in the video and just listen to the background music. Who else wants that to be in the game? :D

Also. That trailer was amazing.

The background music playing during most of the trailer is usually what is played when advertising most new Pokémon games. It is the main Pokémon League theme that is played when Satoshi [Ash] from the anime is in an epic battle such as against his rivals or in the League himself. However, the background music played at the end when showing parts of Pallet Town in Kanto and the Magnet Train, that is an original song to be played in the game. I like it though as it definitely takes you back to the good times most of us had when playing Gold and/or Silver. It looks like that fun will be relived once more though. ^_^

As for the trailer itself, I agree, definitely a good one.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    I'm so excited for all this. :3 It's looking so amazing, and I can't wait to see if they include the Pokeradar in these ones, too. I know there's a radar in the Pokewalker, but it works so differently, I doubt there'll be chaining. So, I hope they do something like that in the main game.

As for the bullet train... It does look awesome! But you know, what we saw could very well just be an animation you see while it's taking off and arriving, then in between, you get the explore around and have a few battles on the train after that. They can edit these videos however they want, really.

- Tyros

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    The background music playing during most of the trailer is usually what is played when advertising most new Pokémon games. It is the main Pokémon League theme that is played when Satoshi [Ash] from the anime is in an epic battle such as against his rivals or in the League himself. However, the background music played at the end when showing parts of Pallet Town in Kanto and the Magnet Train, that is an original song to be played in the game. I like it though as it definitely takes you back to the good times most of us had when playing Gold and/or Silver. It looks like that fun will be relived once more though. ^_^

As for the trailer itself, I agree, definitely a good one.

Hmm, I never really paid attention to it until now. Even so... I want that. Separate from a trailer. XD

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

haha, too funny... nerdgasm... haha
    i'm loving the graphics too-
    2010, here we come... nerdgasm

Back